Your most anticipated game(s) at the moment.

Riwix

Aug 7, 2014
1.Batman Arkham Knight-I loved City and Asylum is one of my favorite games,Origins was kinda meh but this is going to be a Rocksteady game,so i guess it's going to be good.

2.GTA 5 - let's hope it will be a better port than GTA 4

3.Any Ace Attorney game - i don't even have a 3ds,but i'll eventually buy one when there are more than 3 AA games there

THEMILKMAN

Jun 16, 2009
Monster Hunter 4
Super Smash Bros. 3DS (I don't have a Wii U)
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Yep, my 3DS is gonna be very busy soon. Not that it isn't already what with Shovel Knight, Bravely Default and the never-ending saga of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Evolve, Dying Light and Alien Isolation are the 3 I'm most looking forward to. Though I'm less interested in Dying Light now as I've gone off zombies recently. I'm in particular looking forward to Evolve as it's something that will hopefully bring my circle of friends back together doing something, I've been getting lonely. :(

Lilikins

Jan 16, 2014
GamerMage said:
I've also been trying to get into the SMT games, particularly Soul Hackers. Any ideas for a guy that's only so far playedsome games in the Persona series?
Ive got SMT for PS2 and I defo had a blast with that. The Monsters are fun, and the story was pretty cool (though a bit wierd but..yeah which one isnt haha?). Personally speaking, defo go for it.

PS: Donno if youve played that one yet but, atleast for me, Persona 4 is the best in the series up to this point.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
I have a big boner for Wasteland 2, I have the beta installed right now but I'm waiting for it to go gold before playing it. Also anticipating Pillars of eternity, and a million indie games I've read about but aren't out yet whose names I can't remember.

Edit: Oh and Elite Dangerous, really looking forward to that one.

TheMigrantSoldier

Nov 12, 2010
Persona 4 Ultimax is up front for me. Not only will I get a fun fighting game that isn't Mortal Kombat, I will finally put my Xbox 360 to use.

Persona 5 and Q also apply. Now, if only I had a PS3...

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
I'm really excited to get my hands on the Gauntlet Remake that's releasing on Steam next month. I have many fond memories of 100% Gauntlet Legends with my brother when we were kids, so I can't wait to see what they do with this one.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Both of the new Assassin's Creed games, Unity= French Revolution, Rouge= Assassin turned Templar. I like!
Dragon Age: Inquisition.... what can I say but Varric?

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
AC: unity. Set in the revolution if le France, how could one not be captivated?
GalCiv 3: if it plays similar to 2 with modern graphics, then me wantee.
ME 4 is also up there

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Metal Gear Solid 5

Ground Zeroes was a massive cocktease in terms of story, but the gameplay showed MGS can finally compete with contemporary action games. It plays like an absolute dream and I can't wait for it to expand to an open-world map... and fulton sheep back to base.
It's weird, but that's the only one I can think of. Previous years were full to the brim with games I was interested in, but this year I have hardly bought any new big releases and only MGS5 seems interesting enough to consider at this moment. I've been reading through the other lists in this thread and it's been basically me saying 'nope, nope, nope'.

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
SUPER SMASH BROS. and Poke'mon ORAS, as I'm still yet to purchase a next generation console and I still have a backlog of games that I should probably complete first. So handheld games all the way until that time!

TheMigrantSoldier said:
Persona 4 Ultimax is up front for me. Not only will I get a fun fighting game that isn't Mortal Kombat, I will finally put my Xbox 360 to use.

Persona 5 and Q also apply. Now, if only I had a PS3...
So Persona 5 is still down as a PS3 release? I thought they had changed their plans now, due to schedule slips and how the current gen consoles entered the market a lot earlier then initially anticipated.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
GundamSentinel said:
Casual Shinji said:
Metal Gear Solid 5

Ground Zeroes was a massive cocktease in terms of story, but the gameplay showed MGS can finally compete with contemporary action games. It plays like an absolute dream and I can't wait for it to expand to an open-world map... and fulton sheep back to base.
It's weird, but that's the only one I can think of. Previous years were full to the brim with games I was interested in, but this year I have hardly bought any new big releases and only MGS5 seems interesting enough to consider at this moment. I've been reading through the other lists in this thread and it's been basically me saying 'nope, nope, nope'.
I haven't really been anticipating games for years, but that hasn't stopped me from highly enjoying a lot of them. Maybe it's my age. I just don't get as giddy for new releases anymore eventhough I'll wanna play them when they're out.

MGS5 though is the first game in a really long time to get me pretty pumped. Mostly due to that E3 demonstration looking absolutely sick.

joest01

Apr 15, 2009
Yep, the pre sequel. Although I very much enjoy the way I can grind up character on my Vita in BL2 now. Not sure how I feel about losing that.
Also Devil's Third, though I do not have the console to play it (yet)
and Bayonetta 2 (same problem)
and for some reason I am intrigued by the Sword Art Online game coming out on Vita. We'll see.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
Master Chief Collection, for sure. i cant wait. after that, i would say Destiny. the beta was super fun.

Random Encounter

Feb 17, 2011
Surprised that I haven't seen it mentioned yet but Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. Loved the the first one and just found out the sequel is coming out in two days.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Dragon age: Inquisition - i love rpg's, i liked pretty much everything that Bioware has made, even their failures were good.

Witcher 3 - Like i said i love rpg's and if this one is anything like the last then it's gonna be great.

Fallout 4 - ..