Your most anticipated game(s) at the moment.

Super Cyborg

Jul 25, 2014
GamerMage said:
Ever play P2: Innocent Sin? I quiteliked the story there. And for that matter, you ever see the video on discussing how the "timeline" of the SMT Universe works?
I played Innocent Sin on the PSP, if that was the one. I know there are two different Persona 2 games, and I need to play the other one still so I can say I've played all the Persona games. I'll probably try to play it before Persona 5 comes out. Is the video you are talking about an official one, or a fan made one. Because the Persona ones all take place in the same universe, or that's the impression I got, but I don't see how the SMT main games and offshoot ones would work together.

I really want to hear more about Persona 5. It's creeping up to a year since it was officially announced, it was scheduled for Winter of 2015. I'm guessing that means end of 2015 since we haven't heard anything about it, and the other games will come out for it. That means it's still a ways off. I just want a video with some character designs or persona designs dang it. Well, I'll have a few other Persona games to keep me occupied till then.

I'm also looking forward to the Xenoblade game for the WiiU, but I need to play the one on the Wii still.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
1 - The division (For obvious reasons)
2 - Batman
3 - Destiny
4 - Timesplitters rewind... i have a long wait
5 - dragons age

Jak2364

Feb 9, 2010
Destiny, The Witcher 3, MGS V, Bloodborne, Persona 5.
Destiny is the first game I've preordered in a really long time, and I still want to preorder The Witcher 3...I need a job.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Borderlands Prequel and Dragon Age: Inquisition for sure.

Fran Bow and Neverending Nightmares also look pretty cool, but I'd wait for reviews before purchasing them. I'm a sucker for arty games. :)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Borderlands: The Pre-sequel- I'm so stupidly excited for that game it's not even funny. I'm still debating who to play as, either Athena or Nisha, but I know I will have blast to kill all the things in space! And loot! :D

Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed: Rogue- Black Flag got the bad taste out of my mouth from ACIII and from what I've seen so far it's looks like a lot of fun. Not everyday you get to play in the French Revolution. Rogue looks interesting and I want to know where the story is going to go in that one.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
1. Arkham So-totally-no-Joker-this-time Knight
2. Shadows of Mordor, NexGen or PC matters not to moi.
3. Destiny
4. DA: Inquisition
5. Borderlands Prequel

Thats enough for me, I don't get hyped about games too much until I've played them but these 5 are ones I want... especially if SoM lives up to its promise. I want that Nemesis system to work right so bad, I want NPC's to really react to me, fear me...
I said fear me!!!! [sub]Four exclamation marks mean srs bznz[/sub]

Kricketz

Apr 25, 2014
Destiny's number one on my list. Beta was fun, and looking forward to seeing the other worlds. Sunset Overdrive and The Division are next. Both games look rock solid, can't wait to play them. Looking forward to The Crew as well as Inquisition. Super Smash Bros and Captain Toad from Nintendo's corner. Also, that Gauntlet remake looks mighty interesting as well.

Next couple of month's are going to be quite busy.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Shin Megami Tensei IV is finally being released in Europe for £17.99.

Buying that shit the second it comes out.

chaser5000

Sep 11, 2012
Let me see

The Division
Destiny
Evolve
Borderands Prequel
Civ Beyond Earth
Far Cry 4
Kingdom Hearts 2.5

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
Not too much for me actually. I'm fairly excited for Metro 2033: Redux and Hearts of Iron IV. The latter isn't coming out until 2015 I believe.

Super Cyborg

Jul 25, 2014
GamerMage said:
Fan-made. Also, I'm practically chomping at the bit for new Cyberpunk 2077 info. Any other SMT games you'd recommend to somebody who's only really played Persona 1 & 2?
If you live in the States and have a PS3, you can buy Persona 3+4, SMT Nocturne, and SMT Digital Devil Saga on the PSN. If you have a 3DS there is Soul Hackers and SMT IV, both overall good games, but not as strong as the others. Those are the ones I've played or at least know a decent amount about. There is Devil Survival games for the DS that I've heard good things about. It is a grid based tactics game like Final Fantasy Tactics. Those are the ones I can think of on top of my head. If you play Nocturne, it is very brutal and unforgiving and if you go into a boss battle with the wrong set up, you will fail badly. I went against a boss and he took me out before I even had a chance to attack. The beauty of it is that you can change your team up and then win, instead of grinding for hours. I switched my team up and changed my character up a bit, went for a second round, and came up on top.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Bayonetta 2
Killing Floor 2
The new Gauntlet
Hyrule Warriors

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Wow I haven't commented on this already?

Borderlands Pre-Sequel
Batman: Arkham Knight
Far Cry 4
Kingdom Hearts 3
The Evil Within
The Last Guardian (joke mention)

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Kricketz said:
Destiny's number one on my list. Beta was fun, and looking forward to seeing the other worlds. Sunset Overdrive and The Division are next. Both games look rock solid, can't wait to play them. Looking forward to The Crew as well as Inquisition. Super Smash Bros and Captain Toad from Nintendo's corner. Also, that Gauntlet remake looks mighty interesting as well.

Next couple of month's are going to be quite busy.
Phew, Im not the only one looking forward The Crew.

Jeezy56

Aug 7, 2014
Distorted Stu said:
4 - Timesplitters rewind... i have a long wait
Yes! Some updates would be nice, it's been a while since their last one where it looked like they had map completely done. Aside from the obvious fact that it's just being made in peoples spare time, I imagine making the game FEEL like a TS game is pretty challenging and I guess they want to get it right. I want them to get it right too, but they originally said there was going to be an early version ready in December last year...

I'm looking forward to Fallout 4, Doom (maybe, it could go wrong), Civilization: Beyond Earth and Project CARS.

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC)

I played through DA:O I think 7 times by now and it became one of my all-time favorites. While DA2 was rushed and limited in scope I still enjoyed it as well overall.
What I have seen of DA:I thus far is exciting me. Larger areas as a semi open world with a more active combat in lineage with DA2 that seems to retain the tactical aspects of DA:O band together with BioWares usual character interactions and storytelling makes a compelling argument.
Am I happy with everything I saw? - No. The UI seems to focus on consoles too much and the character outfitting seems a little lacking and we are still limited to 4 party members when 5 would give so many more tactical and strategic options. However overall I'd say the few issues I have I can overlook them if the game pulls off other features well.

Destiny (PS4)

I've played the Alpha and the Beta and I liked what I played there. I think the game looks beautiful and runs pretty smooth. The aiming is a joy and the world is quite intriguing.
Running the strike for loot to build my guardian was pretty addictive.
I'm not happy about their decision to limit Raid access to friend/clan groups and not offering a party finder for it and I'm concerned that the initial launch content may only last a week or two.
But given Bungies experience motivating players in Halo I?m willing to waive my scruples for the time being.

Resident Evil (PC)

I love the remake on GameCube and I'm really happy that Capcom decided to remaster it for other platforms. It is in my opinion the best Resident Evil ever made.
Initial screenshots seem rather odd I have to admit like a sharpen filter used instead of actual higher resolution but even if the visuals are not that great I?m willing to overlook this as long as I can go back to mansion to relive an actually good survival-horror-game.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC)

It is visually impressive and I do like their realistic character behavior and more grounded fantasy world. But I am not sold on the combat of the predecessors. It just doesn?t flow the way I want to fight: Rolling all over the place and stuff.
I'm also not so much a fan of predefined characters in an RPG.

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain (PS4)

I did not buy the glorified demo that was Ground Zeroes and Quiet is still an horrible design. However the gameplay demonstration was quite impressive. It might finally be a MGS where you actually play more than you watch cut scenes.

Alien: Isolation & Routine (PC)

I combine these two as they are very similar. Basically first person horror games in which you can't really fight back. Routine features a none linear approach as I understand it and A:I is more story driven and linear.
I find the concept of these games intriguing I'm yet not sure if I buy both, just one or neither of them. A:I has put a dent in my excitement with their preorder deals while the gameplay demonstration of Routine actually gave me motion sickness? something I haven't experienced since Doom (1993).

The Division (PC)

Visually stunning and the gameplay gimmicks are nothing to sneeze at as well.
Seems to be a really good 3rd person coop-shooter.
Given UbiSoft track record with presentations and actually delivery however there is reason to be cautious.

Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)

This one actually got me pretty excited. Unlike The Witcher series it seems like we will be able to create our own characters there.
I know that not much is known yet but considering CD Project REDs The Witcher series I feel like that it has pretty good grounding to become really good.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC)

I actually really enjoyed Tomb Raider despite the Lugoscababib Discobiscuits. It's the best instalment in the series since well Tomb Raider (1996) for me.
Yes not much tomb raiding there and Uncharted did it before it but this was what I imagined a modern Tomb Raider is supposed to be like.
And I'm up for more of that.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

Mentioning Uncharted of course I?m also looking forward to the new Uncharted. Naughty Dog produces some quality entertainment and I expect that U4 will be good as well.
I enjoyed U1 to 3 quite well even though I had small issues with the controls as the abundance of animations made it feel kind of "laggy" and the aim was off.
Still Drake is a likeable rascal and enjoyed the rides.

The Order: 1886 (PS4)

60FPS feels better than 30FPS no matter what.
Despite their poor reasoning it seems like a decent 3rd person shooter and I'm a sucker for steam punk.

Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (PS4)

I never got into Guilty Gear before so I take this chance.
Hard to believe it's done in 3D. Now this is how you do "anime style".

The Evil Within (PC)

Seems like a proper survival horror game of the likes of Resident Evil or Silent Hill. With Capcom on the action path we don't get too many of those anymore.

Honorable Mentions:

Halo 5 (Xbox One)

I actually enjoyed Halo 4 and Halo: Reach. I wouldn't mind buying Halo 5 as well but the Xbox One I bought was faulty so was the replacement so I retuned it altogether and got my money back.
Apparently the Xbox One might get a price cut then I might try again.

Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

Just to put it finally to rest.
Seriously though the "gameplay" shown didn't make much sense to me but I didn't play Kingdom Hearts so maybe that's the reason.
There is just so much wrong with Square-Enix that I have little hope this actually turns out good.

Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One)

Looks beautiful? again no Xbox One at the moment.

Quantum Break (Xbox One)

I enjoyed Alan Wake so I think I might enjoy this as well. Seems interesting enough with this time manipulation gimmick. But I'm still lacking an Xbox One.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
I'm most excited for Dragon Age: inquisition. Destiny and BL: presequel are on my list as well, but not as high. Those are really the only three I'm looking at.

Lilikins

Jan 16, 2014
This is exactly the reason I made this thread haha, so many games Ive not yet heard of that do look interesting after reading up on them.

I didnt know there was a new Timesplitters coming out...that ones going to be a must have aswell haha.