Your most epic moment in gaming!!

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
Ok so i want to know what you most epic moment in gaming history is for example,
i played a game of Rocket Race (halo 3) by myself (on online multiplayer) while my mate went to eat dinner and i won the match, i think this is quite epic, i do have more but i shall wait till some people post before i tell

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Finally beating DMC 3: Dante's Awakening on Dante Must Die mode so much screaming at the television but it was all worth it because then i got to play as Vergil.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I was like pew pew then this guy was like pew pew pew, so I then jumped and spinned and went pow pow pow. If it was an epic moment, it probably went something like that.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Getting the MGS4 Big Boss emblem was pretty epic for me. The end of a stressful weekend.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
One shot laser extermination in halo. My first one ever. Also beating MW2 on veteran since I'm terrible at that game. Although, I did let my AI teammates do most of the work while I hid in a corner and prayed.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
EDIT: sorry my spoiler wasnt working so im changing it
i was playing aliens versus predator (new one) someone killed an alien i walk up to the corpse, hit it with my tail, it flew 200ft into the air, landed on a wounded predator and killed him from the acid.

WhoaItsBrett

Jan 22, 2010
Most epic for me would probably be when I was driving around on a mongoose on Halo, minding my own business, came across 3 members of the other team, one threw a grenade, causing me to flip through the air towards them, getting a triple kill AND landing it perfectly driving off into the sunset.

oh, so many swear words were uttered by the other team, it was a great day indeed.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
My first ICC10 run in WoW. I, still in Naxx and Ulduar gear, out DPSed and out damaged the entire raid (most of whom were on ToC25 geared alts). What made it awesome? The only loot to drop was Survival Hunter gear. I rolled in loot and replaced everything but a trinket, a ring, and a belt. I felt good.

Probably not my most epic moment, but I don't feel like thinking all that much and that was the first thing to come to mind.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Oh or betaing level 26 in N+ last night. That game is way hard for me so it felt epic at the time. Come to think of it, many games are way hard for me.

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Most epic moment..

I once killed a guy, and he flew up in the air (for some reason).
I wondered why, so I looked up.
And accidentally hit the right trigger.
While holding my rocket launcher.
AND THE FUCKING ROCKET GOES IN BETWEEN HIS EYES!
\

That sounds awesome. Which game was it on?

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
In Stargate Resistance. I randomly fire my Staff Weapon during a snowstorm, hit a guy in the head and kill him.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
I'm pretty sure this has been done many times before; use the search bar next time.
Anyway, I can't really decide on just one, but nonetheless my epic moments are:
My nameless clan in Resistance: Fall of man defeating the 3rd best best clan in the world in a TDM three times out of four.
My fifth online match in Resistance 2: I got a 32 killstreak
My 43 killstreak in MW2 which I got with no chopper gunner
WoW- downing my first boss at the end of a raid, Anub'arak
WoW again- I killed Hogger once...true story

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Beating Illidan in Black Temple before he had his nuts chopped off. Had such a good time playing back then.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
When I coached my dad through Luigi's Mansion

Seriously it was his first video game since the 8-bit era. He started screaming at the TV every time he died. My family had to hide the game to get him to stop playing and he begged to get it back. Eventually he beat it, I have never felt so accomplished in my life.

It was Epic

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
I'd have to say

The Death of Andrew Ryan and the 'Would You Kindly' revelation.

It was one of the only time I've ever been speechless about a game.