Your most epic moment in gaming!!

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
My most epic moment was in TF2 on the map 2Fort. After jumping into the water and heading to the enemy sewers, a pyro attacks me and the ensuing battle leaves me with 40 HP and on fire.

Rather than going into the water and putting the fire out like a weak girly man, I said fuck it, pulled out my beatstick AKA The Equalizer and rushed into the sewers. Overhealed demo melee charges me, crit kill, medic pulls out his gun, and I kill him too.

Running into the part of the sewers where the health is, a heavy jumps around the corner with two medics as I walk in. Avoiding his fire, I crit one of the medics, crit the heavy and killed the other medic before he knew what the fuck. And then I died on top of the healthpack. Typical fire damage. I was laughing for about 10 minutes at the sheer amount of awesome.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
FinalGamer said:
MiracleOfSound said:
I just played through the MW2 mission again where you
get in the chopper and minigun the shit out of the area around the Washington Monument before crashing...

Hanz Zimmer's score really elevates that section to something special.
And then I had the most epic moment I can remember in recent memory at the very very end of MW2 when
facing against Shepherd and after pulling the knife out I scream "SHEPHEEEEEEEEEEERD!". Then he looked up. "FUCK." I threw the knife. "YOU." Right in the head.
I've never hammered a button like I hammered X in that little cutscene... 'NOOOOOOO!'

So much adrenalin... it was awesome.

MW2 is full of epic moments. The only mission I find drags a bit is the one going through the aeroplane graveyard.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
ELCTea said:
Ok so i want to know what you most epic moment in gaming history is for example,
i played a game of Rocket Race (halo 3) by myself (on online multiplayer) while my mate went to eat dinner and i won the match, i think this is quite epic, i do have more but i shall wait till some people post before i tell
Going nuts with the AC130 in Cod4 and MW2. Blowing baddies up is fun!

chach_face

Mar 2, 2010
Hehehe... I was playing guitar hero 2 (freshly for 360) and I was smoking a cig. I need to ash, but I don't want to lose my streak. A particularly long hammer-on happens during free-bird, and, with out missing a note, I ash the cigarette. This was all on expert, mind you. I finish the smoke, finish the song, and get tractor beamed away. The shit legends are put together with.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Fallout 3: Broken steel expansion- killed several dozen Enclave at Adams Air Force Base and the Mobile Base Crawler, and got awarded for my efforts with blowing the Mobile Base up. (Don't get why you'd want to blow up the Citadel, considering how much Enclave you have to kill, wouldn't make sense to help them afterward, unless if you really want that 1 magnum, but it hardly mattered for me, with weapons like the Gauss Rifle in hand.)

Resident Evil 4- won the final boss fight, frankly, I just never thought I could beat that game for some reason. but I did.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door- defeated tha Shadow Queen, hardest boss fight I ever had to deal with.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Beating the entire Mongol force with a single army in the original Medieval Total war. And doing the same against the papacy as the Byzantines. Good ol byzantine infantry.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
In 1 modern warfare 2 game, I got starplayer (kill each enemy 4 times), fearless (kill 10 enemies without dying), and extreme cruelty (kill every member of the enemy team without dying) in the same match.

Kryzantine

Feb 18, 2010
Probably going some later horde levels in Gears 2 solo.

The final fight in KOTOR was just an epic encounter, though. Every moral pathway in the game, every rationalization will have you killing him in the end.

DasUberCow

May 26, 2009
StarStruckStrumpets said:
I'd have to say

The Death of Andrew Ryan and the 'Would You Kindly' revelation.

It was one of the only time I've ever been speechless about a game.
You gotta say what game it's a spoiler for man.

One time i was cruising in Burnout Paradise and it got a bit out of control, as it so often does and i hit this random set of stairs, double barrel rolled at top speeds with one of the best cars, hit another set of stairs, did a triple barrel roll and landed perfectly on top of a challenge car for an aerial takedown. One of the luckiest and most insane things i've done in a game.

Calatar

May 13, 2009
I'm not sure what my MOST epic moment was. But I do love me some slo-mo sync-kills. In DA when my girl fighter climbed onto the Archdemon's head and stabbed it to death repeatedly that was pretty epic, since it was the final battle. Actually, the cutscene following that was less dramatic by comparison. A long, drawn out fight where you have a dozen mages lobbing fireballs at a dragon, you shoot ballista bolts at the dragon, and your fighter decides, in the midst of all this, that she sees an opportunity to climb on the dragon's head and just stab it to death. I think that was pretty cool.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
single healing multiple bosses in icecrown citadel (from the first wing, but shiet was still pretty baller)

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
Most of mine are from GTA4, or Fallout 3. One that I liked from MW2 was when I was camping like a ***** on the ceiling of that warehouse in Underpass, and someone walked in, and I jumped down with Commando Pro on, and stabbed them in the head like some kinda crazy... spider monkey thing.

FrndlyMisanthrpe

May 28, 2009
SSBB
I was Pit, a friend of mine was Lucario.
I had just found out that Pit's side-b can reflect attacks.
We had tied for KO's, so it went to sudden death. Now, he had charged up an attack, and shot it at me. I did a side-b, he FLEW off the screen. The whole Sudden Death match lasted about 10 seconds.

Anticitizen_Two

Jan 18, 2010
As Zelda used a spell to hold Ganon back, I stabbed him three times in the head with the Master Sword and he was defeated.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Easy. I un- and re-installed Left 4 Dead to find that my achievements were wiped! (Gah!) Determined, I spent my whole weekend getting every one of my achievements (42, not one more, not one less.)

"I have so many achieveables!" - Michael J. Caboose.

TheTrojanBadger

Apr 16, 2009
112 kill streak in Star Wars: Battlefront. I was in an AT-ST, but still.

Also, getting 3 kills by dropping a care package in MW2 was nice. So was getting the "How the...?" achievement.

Edit:Just remembered, surviving for 3 min alone in L4D1 versus mode.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I tried camping in MW2 splitscreen against some good friends. I got 2 AC-130's, 5 Emergency Airdrops, and 11 Care Packages. After, they were all shocked or calling me a camper ****** :p

Tzatziki3301

Aug 11, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Beating Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

On the highest difficulty.

I am a god.
*prostraits himself before the Almighty*

Most epic momement is also the most nerdiest... My First ever Everquest Plane of Time full raid on Druzzil Ro server with Pactus Aquilus. We came, we saw, we kicked their asses, Blowingwind got a bunch of much needed kit upgrades and I logged off with the sun rising in the morning, the birds singing, RSI in my fingers and the nagging need to go to the toilet... surely the stuff all true legend gaming moments are made.

Altaries

Jan 31, 2010
Lots of epic moments in TF2,but the most so for me;

I was standing on the building in the center of cp_orange_x3,I was playing the scout,and I was capping it,when another scout had attempted to jump over onto it and smack me outside the boundaries of the map,but as a reflex I scattergunn'd him right out of the air. an engineer on my team had just gotten up there to see it happen,and he said into the mic "Pwnnnnned."
I almost cried tears of joy.