Your most epic moment in gaming!!

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Because I want to punch him in real life.
He deserves it.

He knows what he did...
And a picture (which doesn't look even remotely like me) is enough for me?

I'm offended.

I think.

iced333

Mar 2, 2010
My most memorable was blocking my friends sword dash in Halo 3 with a shotgun bash than blowing him away. He said I was hacking,threw the control down and left. Will never forget that.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Well, I don't know what you look like, now do I?
Nor do I know where you live.

HUBs gonna go to NPs place in the summer though (because I said so), so the I'll take my shot!
No, and you're never gonna (you perv).

Well, isn't he going to Furb's place in the summer?

I could go to Ireland and punch him for you...

NOT WILL

Sep 1, 2009
I was playing TF2 and I was a pyro and a soldier shot a critical rocket and I used the compression blast and reflected it and killed 2 people with the rocket

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Well, he's not gonna be in Ireland the entire summer, now is he?

And apparently, he's dating NPs best friend.
Nope, but what does that have to do with anything?

Yeah, NP told me that, I'm pretty sure it's not breaking the Bro code.

Archammer

Nov 25, 2009
star wars galaxies, 2 groups vs 2 groups in restuss pvp zone trying to take the multi-story building. so much shooting, healing, ressing, rushing and retreating. that battle took a full 30 mins.

wow, server-first to down illidan, i was holy paladin and i practically carried the raid in the last few minutes while blasting techno (really got into it). epic noob gank outside shattrath during TBC until 30 ppl rage quit

battlefield 2, using the unlock sniper to shoot someone across the map on wake island and headshotting him. another time on wake island, i was driving a Humvee and there was someone on the gun, we went to the northern outpost to cap it and some sniper took out my gunner as i drove at him and then shot my car and blew it up from about 10 meters away

MW1, 100:7 k/d ratio on ambush with silenced p90

supreme commander: 30 dropships loaded with troops and fodder dropped right into a turtle opponent's base and a few fatboys coming up from the side. i covered my attack twards him with cloak towers and shields to move all my units to his side.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Well, it gives him a reason to go to NP's this summer, doesn't it?

Then...

[EXTREME-MEGA-FALCON-FACE-PUNCH]
No, it gives him a reason to go to NP's friend's house, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Although you could still do that, I suppose.

Oh, and you've made me derail a thread again, damn you!

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Well, apparently, they were at NPs house last week, snuggling about.
NP filmed it, put in on youtube, then HUB made me watch...
That's why I'm punching him.

And be- wait...
DAMN! YOU FOUND OUT!
My plans are foiled!
[Jumps out the window]
That's kinda...
Creepy...

On both parts...

Definitely worthy of a punching though.

i did it 4 the lulz

Oct 13, 2009
I was playing pyro (on the capture point map with trains) and i ran in to a room with only enemy players. Fortunately 2 soldiers fired their rockets at me at the same time and i used blowback at them and made the rockest go back at the and killed 4 players! almost jizzed my pants !

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
Hitman Contracts, the end level. Grabbed a .50 sniper rifle. Turned off the lights just as the SWAT team ran up the steps. Crept behind them as they went toward my hotel room. Kept going until the barrel of the rifle touched the helmet of the last SWAT in the line, then fired. The lights came back on. There were seven dead guys in front of me, all with a nice round hole in their helmets.

I've had a nice one in GTA4 too. There's a tower at the top of the middle island. If you're good at sniping helicopters, you can fight the cops from up there for a VERY long time. I had six stars for 45 minutes once, and I guess one of the helicopter pilots was Japanese, because he just flew the helicopter straight into me. The blade whacked Niko like a Goddamn whiffle ball, and he flew into the ocean, but not before doing a couple of skips.

I was watching one of my buddies trying to get the 'Chain Reaction' achievement, and he set off a series of explosions that went on for a full minute. He was like the Joker in Dark Knight; every time he thought it was over, a new round began.