Your name has now been changed to your username

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
How do you feel?

me?.....well I think I can live with it though its not very feminine

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
I can live with it. Since it's effectively my online persona I tried to make it something I wouldn't mine people calling me anyways (instead of going with a descriptive name or one with many x's and numbers or "1337" in it) so I would have no problem should such an event occur.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Sah-weeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I'd love to go by Neonbob.
It's so much cooler than my name right now XD

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
...I'd be surprisingly happy about this. It's a lot more fun to say when you compare it to my real name.

krychek57

Some Random Dude
Apr 13, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
Everyone I talk to knows me as Aris anyway. Hardly much of a change.
I also get called by my SN all the time. (minus the 57 of course)

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
I wouldn't mind. My username is one of the many names I'd feel comfortable using as my real name.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
krychek57 said:
Aris Khandr said:
Everyone I talk to knows me as Aris anyway. Hardly much of a change.
I also get called by my SN all the time. (minus the 57 of course)
Well, my SN is also my nickname. I have the third most common surname in the country, and something like the fifth most common given name for girls. I think there were like five of us with the same first and last name at my high school. So, to save time, I started going by my D&D character's name. It's stuck.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Whelp... time to hit the county courthouse to get that name change paperwork filled out!

Honestly, I kind of hate my username. It's pretentious, it's silly, it makes me look like an angsty teenager. Admittedly, I was an angsty teenager when I first started using this username, an angsty NERD teenager because I took the name from Dante's sword from Devil May Cry 2 and 3. It's kind of been my default on a number of message boards and community sites that I needed an account with for various reasons but had no interest in participating in; something that usually isn't taken and is easy to remember.

I think I'm going to change it.

Note: Assuming I HAVE changed it, my old username was RebellionXXI. Ugh.

EDIT: Much better. Maybe not the best username in the world, but DanDeFool is at least a lot less pretentious.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Sure, why not, I was ok with people referring to me by the names of my female WoW characters, taking a gender neutral name is acceptable, though the numbers at the end are probably best left off.

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
I go by this on any of my online games, and Flame everywhere else (my old screen name that I'm phasing out is DragonFlame2012), so I could live with it quite easily. Though people might wonder why I've taken on the name of the main character in my writing...

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Bit weird, but not really a problem I go by Eleu online all the time already anyway. And in RL often enough that i'd get used to it soon enough.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
It kind of sounds like a name made up on the spot. I could go by Ace.

Though I'll have to change all my business cards...