Your name has now been changed to your username

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Apart from the fact that no one can pronounce it (including myself), I'm quite ok with this scenario. I'd actually like that, to be honest.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Sassafrass said:
...I'd be surprisingly happy about this. It's a lot more fun to say when you compare it to my real name.
Aww, but I like Jamie more than Sassafrass. X3

As for me, it's been my nickname now for about...9 or 10 years now, so it wouldn't be much of a change, except now I'd be hearing it again instead of just reading it.

I know some people who'd prefer I keep my real name, just because it has Thor in it.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
People would laugh at me every time I introduced myself :(

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Been my name from friends for years. Half my friends never use my real name.

Sicram

Mar 17, 2010
I guess I'd manage. Maybe not the best, but decent. Hell being something completely else on stuff like TS and what have you to D&D.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
Zeithri said:
In a twist of fate, I'm actually considering naming myself this.
That should tell you how satisfied I am with it ;)
The ;) suddenly made your satisfaction with that name awfully sexual :|. Must be getting you some.

I wouldn't mind personally, i think it's cool. Can also be shortened to Griff, one of the characters from Red Vs Blue.

XzarTheMad

Oct 10, 2008
It's been my nickname since I was 12, and I've come to identify with it. My girlfriend even calls me by it, so it would mean very little. Considered getting it as my middle name for a while. Still might. So, no problem for me.

Phantom_IEC

Feb 15, 2010
I'm not sure, my teaching career may end prematurely, but only if the meaning of the IEC part came out. Otherwise I think it would be okay...

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
well i like my user name if i can use it without the numbers since it what i always use online i think i can get used using it.

Hydro14

Sep 23, 2010
Hell to the yes.

The disturbing thing is that I'd probably get used to answering to my new name very quickly.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Hmm, I guess people would think that I was trying to rule the world every time I introduced myself.