Your name has now been changed to your username

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
"Mouse" for short.

I don't hate my real name by any means (Chase), but the new one would be cool.

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
my user name is my name.
o_o or more accurately, the first four initials of my American legal name. o_o

to skip going into details my legal Dominican name is quite long, and my legal American one is slightly shorter but still 5 words. o_o i use the first four initials because it's recognizable.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Neonbob said:
Sah-weeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I'd love to go by Neonbob.
It's so much cooler than my name right now XD
It'd be even cooler as "Nuke the Whales" Though Peta might want a few words with you. :U

I hear people call me Snot all the time on steam so I'm used to it.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Ha ha! I am Captain Cabbage!! Defender of all that is reighteous and true, along with the world's supply of doritos!

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
...damnit! (Me and a friend of mine shared this profile until he moved. He made the name... -.- If it were up to me it would be The 7th Trumpet so I'll go with that.)

dslatch

Apr 15, 2009
it depends on which username it uses the one on this site (Dslatch)I wouldn't give a shit, but one of my others is a very long acronym:
FoxtrotOscarX-rayTangoRomeoOscarTangoTangoHotelEchoHotelUniformSierraKiloYankee

ya'll can put it together, that one would be a pain in the ass. Plus i wouldn't want anyone calling me Jesus... then again that would be kinda kick ass.

Lord RPGs

Jan 31, 2009
All kneel, as the Lord RPGs has returned from his visit to the Game Store.

I'll figure out what the "RPGs" stands for at a later date, that isn't "Role Playing Games" or "Rocket Propelled Grenades", but is in fact, a human name.

Nick Angelici

Feb 14, 2010
Lord RPGs said:
All kneel, as the Lord RPGs has returned from his visit to the Game Store.

I'll figure out what the "RPGs" stands for at a later date, that isn't "Role Playing Games" or "Rocket Propelled Grenades", but is in fact, a human name.
how about, Reginald Gerald Patterson?

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
So I go from $@#%&*! to World Critic, I guess I can live with it. People probably would comment though, "you don't look like a critic."

PhoenixKing

Mar 31, 2010
PhoenixKing is already my most popular nickname, or alias if you will, so I'd have no problem. In fact, I'd be ecstatic! YAY PHOENIX KING!

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
So I'd be called inFAMOUSCowZ? I might have a bit of a problem with that, I mean it doesnt really work