Your own personal hell.

TheProfessor134

Jun 20, 2009
Radelaide said:
TheProfessor134 said:
A random person said:
TheProfessor134 said:
My personal hell? Being forced to watch Twilight continuously and at random points during the movie it stops and I'm rick rolled.. Oh and there are spiders crawling all over the floor.
The rick rolling seems like an act of mercy to me.

Here's more hell: imagine the director and author of Twilight taking properties you like and making movies reducing the characters to shallow teen stereotypes with hormone levels that would kill real people. Like a Nanoha movie that makes Nanoha weak and clumsy and Yuuno an abusive boyfriend. I would be both laughing and begging for death.
Ha yeah that would be bad. Now the only thing that could make that even worse is the director using music in the movie from this band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutYlxQwIxY. Listening to it gave me a headache D:

Only reason I mention Rick Rolling at all is because most of the kids I went to school with found it to be hilarious doing it as much as possible.
What about if Edward and Bella randomly broke out in song, just singing "Never Gonna Give You Up"?
I think that's where Rick Astley himself would run onto the set and kick both of them in the face..

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
TheProfessor134 said:
Radelaide said:
TheProfessor134 said:
A random person said:
TheProfessor134 said:
My personal hell? Being forced to watch Twilight continuously and at random points during the movie it stops and I'm rick rolled.. Oh and there are spiders crawling all over the floor.

Here's more hell: imagine the director and author of Twilight taking properties you like and making movies reducing the characters to shallow teen stereotypes with hormone levels that would kill real people. Like a Nanoha movie that makes Nanoha weak and clumsy and Yuuno an abusive boyfriend. I would be both laughing and begging for death.
Ha yeah that would be bad. Now the only thing that could make that even worse is the director using music in the movie from this band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutYlxQwIxY. Listening to it gave me a headache D:

Only reason I mention Rick Rolling at all is because most of the kids I went to school with found it to be hilarious doing it as much as possible.
What about if Edward and Bella randomly broke out in song, just singing "Never Gonna Give You Up"?
I think that's where Rick Astley himself would run onto the set and kick both of them in the face..
I think you made that movie better. Congratulations.

Tyranicus

Feb 8, 2008
Since Im a robot I will spending my eternity in Robot Hell. Which by the way is in Hoboken, NJ

GeoPB

Jun 10, 2009
being locked in a room with Jeremy Clarkson, although I have a gun with one bullet, but he is invunerable to bullets, and I am locked in there for a week. I would not stick it out.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Being forced to work under the will of people less intelligent than me under their foolish rules and their idiotic ideals.

I HATE it when people talk about "Duty" and "Responsibility", it makes me sick.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Stuck in a room with a headache running around my head, with my eyes being unable to focus and having a blurred weird feeling, the same 4 second part of a song playing over and over while I can't feel my body.

TheProfessor134

Jun 20, 2009
Radelaide said:
TheProfessor134 said:
Radelaide said:
TheProfessor134 said:
A random person said:
TheProfessor134 said:

I think you made that movie better. Congratulations.
Heh I try.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
I'm fairly certain that if I was in a room with another person on this forum, we'd eventually kill each other.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Btw, if you're a brit and like comedy, there's a fine radio show called 'Old Harry's Game' on the BBC iPlayer, its a sitcom based in Hell, and it's well worth a try in my opinion.

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
You're tied to a chair and forced to watch Hannah Montana and High School Musical, over and over again. Between movies, Jonas Brothers music plays.

4fromK

Apr 15, 2009
well, I'm stuck in line at the post office, AND THEN EVERYBODY JAMS HYPODERMIC NEEDLES ATTATCHED TO THEIR URETHRAS INTO MY BODY AND START URINATING MAGMA INTO MY BLOODSTREAM and they don't even bloody serve me.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
A pedantic Slavic man forces me to perform Gymnastics while reciting the complete bibliography of Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings.

Apr 24, 2009
Gilbert Munch said:
Have you ever read 'I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream?'

Yeah...
I was curious on what this was about, so I looked up a plot synopsis for it and eventually picked up the book.....

That pretty much the single-most horrible story I have read. That is going to give me nightmares for weeks, just thinking about that. Ted is one poor soul.

ShameedThornwal

Apr 2, 2009
This is a camel spider http://www.neatorama.com/images/2006-12/camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg

My personal if is kind of emo in my opinion but it is still my hell.

My Hell is dieing and being forced to realize that I have lived an unhappy life, never completing my real life time goal, and was unsuccessful by my standard of what success is.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
ShameedThornwal said:
This is a camel spider http://www.neatorama.com/images/2006-12/camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg

My personal if is kind of emo in my opinion but it is still my hell.

My Hell is dieing and being forced to realize that I have lived an unhappy life, never completing my real life time goal, and was unsuccessful by my standard of what success is.
You have no idea how much I hate you right now. That is the single most scary thing I've ever seen, and now I'm not sleeping tonight. *cries*