Your Persona 5 best girl and why?

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Aren't they all technically too young, since they're in high school? I mean, we are all basically sqeezing on 16-year olds here.
It's mostly values dissonance, the age of consent can be as low as 14 in Japan (granted, with a lot of catches, but still).

Besides, if you're worried about that, there are a few that're over 18 (though, one of them happens to be your teacher).

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
I went with Kawakami, for that most suave and cool of reasons: She was the first one to ask, and I'm not good at rejecting people. After that point I had to skip the dialogue on all the female 9th level S-links so that I didn't two-time anyone.

I replayed the game to get the platinum trophy, and on my second playthrough I went with Haru... because she seemed to be the one no one on the internet liked, and I felt bad for her.

tldr: My thought process for video game romances is weird.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
CritialGaming said:
Yo guys! WTF! Futaba is too young bros.
The best part about 2D girls is that they're not real. Their age isn't real.

Anyway, Ann takes the cake for being the only one with a people name.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
McElroy said:
The best part about 2D girls is that they're not real. Their age isn't real.

Anyway, Ann takes the cake for being the only one with a people name.
They all have people names, just that most of them have people names written in moonspeak.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
Kawakami. I mean whos never dreamed of doing their teacher? I mean common.

Oh i went the cheating bastard root. Totally worth it.since I romanced ALL THE WAIFUS during the game.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Lufia Erim said:
Oh i went the cheating bastard root. Totally worth it.since I romanced ALL THE WAIFUS during the game.
Then again, they all took their chocolate, and shoved them up where the sun don't shine.

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
Started for Kawakami. Can't resist the soothing voice of Michelle Ruff. Then came Futaba. Unfortunately, I was already serious with Kawakami and made the choice to see both of them. Big mistake. Spent Valentine's day with Kawakami and Futaba came over later and kicked my ass all by herself.

That was hilarious.

Second playthrough I just went for Futaba. She's a shy, quirky redhead who stalks you for a bit, what's not to love? Also her ultimate persona is Prometheus, My favorite figure from Greek myth.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
DarklordKyo said:
Lufia Erim said:
Then again, they all took their chocolate, and shoved them up where the sun don't shine.
Which was halarious. I laughed so hard. And Sojiros reaction was priceless.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Lufia Erim said:
Speaking of, surprised he didn't beat your ass for breaking Futaba's heart.

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
DarklordKyo said:
Lufia Erim said:
Speaking of, surprised he didn't beat your ass for breaking Futaba's heart.
Boys will be boys. I think sojiro was a player when he was young. He comes off as such.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Lufia Erim said:
Boys will be boys. I think sojiro was a player when he was young. He comes off as such.
She's still his daughter though, and my ex's father apparently despises me even though I practically spoiled her, and was good enough for her to willingly date me for four years (and even though said ex and I still remain friends to this day).

Lufia Erim

Mar 13, 2015
DarklordKyo said:
Lufia Erim said:
She's still his daughter though, and my ex's father apparently despises me even though I practically spoiled her, and was good enough for her to willingly date me for four years (and even though said ex and I still remain friends to this day).
It's that just a dad thing in general though? Dads tend to hate everyone that their daughters are seeing, dating, sleeping with.

I also think there is an unwritten rule where Dads pretend they don't kow what their daughters are up to and daughters pretend to be daddy's little girl forever.

Anyways, Futaba isn't his real daughter, and he only takes care of her out of guilt ( i didn't complete his social link so not sure if anything is developed on that front, i was too busy boiking all the womens, living out my fantasy amirite). I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen that much of her since she's been living with him. Sojiro owes the protagonist much more since he got Futaba to actually go outside. So I'd think Sojiro would let it slide ( no pun intended).

Yes i know, I'm a horrible person.

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
Lufia Erim said:
It's that just a dad thing in general though? Dads tend to hate everyone that their daughters are seeing, dating, sleeping with.

I also think there is an unwritten rule where Dads pretend they don't kow what their daughters are up to and daughters pretend to be daddy's little girl forever.

Anyways, Futaba isn't his real daughter, and he only takes care of her out of guilt ( i didn't complete his social link so not sure if anything is developed on that front, i was too busy boiking all the womens, living out my fantasy amirite). I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen that much of her since she's been living with him. Sojiro owes the protagonist much more since he got Futaba to actually go outside. So I'd think Sojiro would let it slide ( no pun intended).

Yes i know, I'm a horrible person.
Still, close enough