Your personal worst way to Die!! (Crazy ones are wanted)

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Being forced to scut off a body part with a rusty saw and then being very slowly dipped into acid. I try to use my imagination and this is the result, though for some reason I feel like I could have done better.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
IO;JSRIOHGDEATHDFRIHO;DFGDEATHIOHJ;SRGF;IJKLHDSFERIOJ;FE ILAFEREDEATHAFW UAFEIERIOLRGD URGIUJIH DIOK;JLDFGJK;LDFGDEATHIKJL;EAFDS SDFAKL;OJASDEATHEDFRKL;JDASFIOJ;LWE3R9043DEATH5KLNJ;EASDF IOL;JHKGDRF;IOJLK!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too crazy?

Okay. Dressed as a clown. Or any mascot possibly.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
hinataxemnas said:
I find death by drowning to be the worst (I know it's unoriginal, SHUT UP!) Dying by lack of oxygen as your lungs slowly fill with water... ugh
I can upstage that, I read it in the book "The Things They Carry" (about Vietnam war). Its a pretty long set-up so to make a long story short, a guy drowned in sh*t. Ya, not water, his lungs filled with other people's sh*t.

That book wasn't fictional either D:

Rickzilla

Oct 23, 2008
I say drowning in boiling water would be the absolute worst way to die, all the bad that comes with drowning WHILE your skin slowly burns off.... ugh

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
death by penguin, imagine when you got to heaven and you had to say how you died D:

Guy 1 - "I died peacefully in my sleep"
Guy 2 - "I died saving kids from drowning"
You - "I died from pissing off a flightless bird"

*room gets quite*

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I think this is pretty much one of the worst ways I could imagine dying...

<spoiler=WARNING! Do not eat or drink while viewing this spoiler, as it my lead to projectile vomiting and/or other unpleasantness>

Mr. Mortiss

May 24, 2010
Too many to count, but the first to come to mind is death by hanging with my entrails being used as the noose

Light 086

Feb 10, 2011
HT_Black said:
Raped to death by a large mutant.

I'm serious. That would SUCK.
Come to think of it, it would suck... a lot. I seriously can't top this, torture is just too original with every horror movie playing that angle.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
a flesh eating spider bite...to the face

cancer..I know its morbid but I would rather die right and now than be told I have months to live, the wating would be unbearable

Tim_Buoy

Jul 7, 2010
Chefodeath said:
Having someone stick their hand down my throat and out my ass, and then proceeding to slowly pull me inside out.
i dont know why but your post made me burst out laughing

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Beaten to death... very slowly... with a spoon [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y].

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
I actually have a huge fear of burning alive.

If I go out, I want to be crushed to death by a runaway semi driven by the Incredible Hulk.

godfist88

Dec 17, 2010
having most of my bodies eaten by giant spiders then the rest of me used to incubate their eggs.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
Being forced to sit on a large spike until the force of gravity causes me to become impaled from ass to mouth. And such a device actually existed.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
eaten or burning alive. Defently the most painful way to go I reckon, or at least any mehtod that involves continual or sustained pain over a period of time.