Your personal worst way to Die!! (Crazy ones are wanted)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Ghengis John said:
IO;JSRIOHGDEATHDFRIHO;DFGDEATHIOHJ;SRGF;IJKLHDSFERIOJ;FE ILAFEREDEATHAFW UAFEIERIOLRGD URGIUJIH DIOK;JLDFGJK;LDFGDEATHIKJL;EAFDS SDFAKL;OJASDEATHEDFRKL;JDASFIOJ;LWE3R9043DEATH5KLNJ;EASDF IOL;JHKGDRF;IOJLK!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Too crazy?

Okay. Dressed as a clown. Or any mascot possibly.
Hey he served in WW2, give him some respect!
[sub]xD[/sub]

godfist88 said:
having most of my bodies eaten by giant spiders then the rest of me used to incubate their eggs.
I never thought of that.

My pick is simply two words. The Thing.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Being so bored that my brain shuts down entirely, which is in fact what true human body death is.

As for a crazy death, getting fired out of a cannon into the sun. Cookies to those who get the reference.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
TestECull said:
henritje said:
TestECull said:
In a Prius.
a Smart even worse
old,slow,painfull and alone
PS
in a hospital
Gee Whiz. You won't go fast enough to have a fatal SVA despite the GW not passing any safety tests, but if you even so much as brush up against a Suburban you will be a pancake.
you could get squashed between two Reliant,s or more realistically between two trucks (unless you put one of those funny kid bike flags on it)

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-series

Just about anything contained by the foundation.

Sure, a few of them are nice, but most will kill you horribly... if you're lucky.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
theloneassassin said:
HT_Black said:
Raped to death by a large mutant.

I'm serious. That would SUCK.
What type of mutant? Is his sexual appendage spiked? or clawed or is it normal! xD details details.
Eh...let's say it's The Hunter, from Dead Space.

Sux2bu

Mar 4, 2010
Death by a jellyfish sting.

Like not just one sting...

Getting stung, cured, stung, cured. Starting at the bottom of your feet to the top of your head.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
Racecarlock said:
Being so bored that my brain shuts down entirely, which is in fact what true human body death is.

As for a crazy death, getting fired out of a cannon into the sun. Cookies to those who get the reference.
futurama!

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
ultrachicken said:
Being forced to sit on a large spike until the force of gravity causes me to become impaled from ass to mouth. And such a device actually existed.
The Spanish Donkey right?

OT: Drowning through a tube that goes into your nostril. And the water has bleach in it.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
How about beheading by olive fork? Would take a long time and probably be fairly painful.

Griffstar

Mar 3, 2011
Shooting a person with a sniper rifle to find out that my straw from my drink was in the barrel and it backfires which shoots me out of the building into a pool full of jello were I will sufficate really slowly with the agonizing pain.

Utrechet

Oct 14, 2010
The worst way to die in my opinion...

I'd say it'd have to be playing Pac-Man until I die.

I'd be this far away from the world's high-score and then BAM. Starvation hits you in the face.

I guess.