Your Pokemon Starter: Personality Test =D

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Blissey?
Like hell I care for everyone! I just stay out of the way and don't cause no commotion.

Would be okay as a starter, I guess. Chansey and Blissy are basically queens of tanking, right?
I'd just have to lose some man-points. Not that I really had any to start with...

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Oh so I'm Lucario. Yay.

You are a brave fighter. You train yourself to be strong both with your mind, and physically. Others look to you as someone they can count on.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
So I got Snorlax... wierd, I must be like, the skinniest Snorlax ever. And I'm not even that lazy! Screw you if I don't want to help the police solve a freakin crime, thats their job not some random civilian!

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
Lucario. That's dumb, I'm nothing like that.

Also, I would never pick a fighting type for my starter. Fire all-the-friggin-way.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Socken said:
Jedamethis said:
Blackmagic1515 said:
Lucario.

You are a brave fighter. You train yourself to be strong both with your mind, and physically. Others look to you as someone they can count on.

This doesn't sound like me at all.
Yeah, same here.
That makes us three.
I'm counting 4 now, I hate fighting (at least in real life, give me a game and a sword and its all good).

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
Mewtwo...

I'd be ok with this, if his design didn't make me puke... some "genetic manipulation" there... those moronic scientists could have at least made it look decent, shove it back in the tube.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Gengar: You are a Gengar. You enjoy making people miserable, and you find fun doing bad things. You seem to get in trouble a lot for being a troublemaker.

I think I pressed the wrong answer somewhere.....

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
You Are a snorlax. All you care about is eating and sleeping. You can pretty much say, you take life easy, and you handle stress well. It would help if you were a bit more social though...

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
I stopped clicking on answers after a pop up happened. The test seems extremely easy to manipulate, the answers lack subtlety and it doesn't even look randomized. Presumably the first answer is the "Blissey" option, the second to last are the "Mewtwo" options, etc. Not a very well put together test.

Matvejs

Apr 6, 2010
Snorlax
What Pokemon are YOU?
You Are a snorlax. All you care about is eating and sleeping. You can pretty much say, you take life easy, and you handle stress well. It would help if you were a bit more social though...

100% agreed :)