Your proudest moment in a multiplayer game.

Silakka

Jul 31, 2011
That would be getting 200 skill in BFBC 2
and keeping it up for like a month (playing almost every day)

I usually suck at fps games.

creatiwe

Aug 11, 2009
This winter i broke my right arm, and i managed to get a 15 kill killstreak, and I armed the m-com station in Bad Company 2, with a cast that covered my wrist and elbow. Definitely my proudest moment.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
In a game of Halo Wars. The combined armies of three other player were swarming a single, battered base of mine. As they came across, I froze and destroyed their air support, allowing mine to sweep in towards their heavy armour. As they teleported more troops in, I jammed the teleporter so they were stuck with only half their army, which I systematically destroyed with a missile barrage from a Vulture.
I then used my air force to lure the other half towards my now very-battered base, letting my infantry trap them from behind, annihilating them.
Got a, 8:1 kill ratio. which is awesome on a strategy game, outnumbered 3-to-one.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
A few years ago I'm playing Counterstrike on Alpine (Alpin map). I reached the hostages but found my whole team was wiped. For a good two minutes I heard nothing, quietly creeping along trying to find the lone terrorist. We spot each other at the cave entrance, drawing weapons, about to fire. I took him with a quick snapped head shot and won the round. XD XD

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
I have 2 to share

WARNING: wall of text

Modern Warfare 2, Search and Destroy on Skidrow (or w/e the one with the apartment buildings and the playground is called, it's been a while) 6v6 match, defending for the final round all 5 of my teammates rushed their spawn and managed to kill ONE guy before they all got destroyed leaving me to fight the other 5 alone. One of the other guys started randomly shooting his gun (sounded like a Barrett 50 cal) but he was nowhere near me so figured it either a distraction or a trap and went to go check on A rather than track him down. right as I went in the hallway where A was, I saw someone slip into one of the side rooms, so I walked into the space between the bomb and the door in case it was another trap. right when I got into position, I saw the other guy come back out and shot him through the crack between the bomb site and the wall. I turned to the right just in time to see the enemy bomb carrier attempting to back up into the same spot I was in, so I knifed him, but the lunge put me into the open. I decided to look left and saw another enemy just as he saw me and I barely managed to kill him first (this got me the "Enemy of the State" challenge). I went back into my hole to reload, looking back to the opening in case some one showed up (which, of course, they did). The guy ran by, clearing trying to just pick up the bomb and gtfo, but I knifed him as he went by. The 5th guy never showed up and I wasn't about to risk losing the game to find him (yes, winning IS more important than getting kills so STOP CAMPING THE FLAG AND CAPTURE IT!!!), so the last 1:30 or so were pretty dull. I figure he went into a corner and pissed himself seeing as how I just killed all his remaining teammates within a time-span of about 10 seconds.

BFBC2 Conquest don't remember the name of the map (it's been even longer since I last played BFBC2, it was a desert with one town where all 3 objectives were, one team spawned near a bridge, the other on some outpost on a hill) My squad (which consisted of me and one friend) were inside a house at the end of the main road through town. I was looking out the window to see if anyone was trying to take the CP on the road when I got sniped by a guy on a rock on the other end of the map. I was taking a LOT of shit that day and was already angry, so in my rage I decided to try to snipe him back by going to the same window and shooting at him. In my rage, I ALSO forgot to get out my sniper class and still had my shotgun out, so I switched to my pistol, hit the back button to bring up the red dot and started shooting. I kept hitting him, which stopped him from being able to hit me and after a few seconds he realized that and jumped off the rock trying to run away. A small adjustment to my aiming and a few final shots later, the dot disappeared and I got points for the kill. Then I got points for a headshot. Across the map. With a pistol. Both my friend and I started laughing about it right then and there.

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
Sud0_x said:
Any time I don't come dead last.

Appleshampoo said:
I was playing World of Warcraft, and I helped someone do a quest and they said 'Cheers mate' and for those few seconds I knew I had a friend.

The happiest moment of my life. My first ever friend.
I cracked a smile.
Errr... now hoping you've since found another playmate.
I'm sure you have, apple shampoo sounds delightful! I once ate a whole bottle... plastic and all.
Do...do you want to be my friend? *Puppy dog eyes*

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
In halo Reach I was the last man (or woman) standing in Infectio nand I barricaded myself to where all zombies had to come at me in a single file line.

I got five kills in a row (when I'm usually not that Halo...) Than from a few seconds of quietness I got gang attacked by the rest of the zombies..

I felt so badass though.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
well it's not like i'm keeping score, but today i finished a game of New Super Mario Brothers, getting the last star by using my opponants head as a stepping stone

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
Mount & Blade: Warband, crpg mod. If you don't know what that is, think regular M&B multiplayer gameplay, but with character development.

Anyway, we were playing siege and I (low-ish level mix of a crossbowman and a short-range fighter with a dagger and a buckler) was on the attacking team. So one of the enemy's cavalry was doing that stupid thing they do where they gush out of the front gate and try to mow you down with couched lances. I sniped one off his horse (headshot), mounted the horse as it ran past, then rode it into the thick of the other cavalry, keeping them off my team for a while. Not only that, I got three more headshots (with 0 horse archery skill) before my horse died, but even then, I knocked two more people off their horses (with a DAGGER, mind you), killing them as they hit the ground.
It was the best thing.

Proven Paradox

Apr 10, 2011
I have two, though technically one wasn't mine. Still worth mentioning, because I was proud FOR the other dude.

First one. When the original Halo came out, the dorm I was living in at the time had a common lounge where one kind soul brought out the only XBox on the floor and a group of a dozen or so guys played rotating split screen when we weren't busy. I wasn't even close to the best, but I did respectably. My skill as a pistol sniper became legendary in one particularly hectic match, I forget which map. I spotted a guy about to jump down from a high ledge and make a dash for an overshield from a considerable distance and zoomed on him. The screenjacking sonnovabitch immediately said, "Seriously, you're trying to pistol snipe me from that far?" The entire group laughs as he jumps. Blam blam blam, and he's dead before he even hit the ground. The entire match stops for a few moments as applause begins. Felt epic.

Same situation, different year, different game, different guy. The guy with the XBox graduated, and it was left to me to fill the void. I brought out my Gamecube, and that year will forever be known as the year of Super Smash Brothers: Melee. I'd been knocked out of that particular four player stock match--I typically got the most kills, but that also meant I was the biggest threat and therefore often didn't survive to the end. (Fear my 1337 Marth skillz, and so on.) It's down to this guy on Captain Falcon with one life and another guy on Link with two. It is looking pretty grim for Falcon, but never one to give up, the player starts the most withering string of shit-talking--which just happens to coincide with an absolutely astounding combo. A full ten seconds of juggling later, he sends Link over the abyss and jumps above him. With a shout that can be heard through the whole floor, he does a down-A--an incredibly satisfying mid-air stomp, for those who aren't familiar with the game. Link plummets like a meteor. The combination of MANLY SHOUTING and an impressive come from behind makes it stand out as a particularly epic kill for some reason. (He went on to lose though: Link had too much of a head start.)

Ninja-Jordan

Dec 20, 2010
My greatest multiplayer moment is also my greatest Halo3 war story. I was playing a 2v2 with my brother on Zanzibar, and he was pinned down on top of that stone archway that leads to the beach. I ran from one side of the map, jumped onto the stairs that lead up there and then jumped again over the wall with perfect timing. While in the air, i whittled down one guys shields and stuck his buddy. Since they were so close together the explosion killed them both. It was epic to say the least.

jrubal1462

Dec 22, 2010
My friend and I are mediocre Black ops players, with good team-oriented attitudes. Proudest moment came in a landslide loss of ground war domination, I think on Havanna. Before the match some snot with 42 days of gametime was saying, "hey, I have a friend who works at sony....so if you shoot my chopper down I'll have him reset your account to level 1" I called his obvious bullshit, and told him shooting down choppers is our thing, it's what we do. If he puts up a chopper it will be shot down...that..will..happen. This kid WAS really sick, I think he got three or four sets of SR71, dogs and chopper gunner, for a total of 90 kills. The glorious part is out all of his chopper gunners he got MAYBE 5 kills. Usually 2 launchers (with ghost pro) were pointed in his direction before they allowed lock-on. After the match he was FLIPPING 'cause he "coulda' had a 120 kill game, easy".

We shot down his first chopper in the next match instantly, and then he quit.

Awesomebob

Apr 14, 2009
Playing as soldier in doublecross, score is 2:2 and I just grabbed the intel and headed for the sewers. I heard the familiar "the enemy has taken our intelligence" and figure my foe will be going bottom as well. I meet the scout half way across the bridge where I land a rocket right as he jumps, predict where he's going to double and put a rocket right there. I get my first _real_ airshot and make the winning cap!

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
When I forgot I had my mic on and started singed "You're the inspiration - Chicago" and soon enough the whole of that Halo: Reach multiplayer map was singing along.

Hunter.Wolf

Jan 13, 2010
That has to be the time when i blew a helicopter in BF:BC2 with the normal RPG without any tracking assitance .. it was flying around at full speed in big circles killing everything and nobody was able to stop it ... i took that chance of the helicopter pilot ignoring me (a seemingly unthreatining foot soldier/engineer) and took aim .. anticipated it's trajictory and the possible path of the RPG rocket ... BOOM .. vehicle destroyed and double kill .. wish i could have seen their faces when they realized a guy with a typical RPG shot them down XD

Also shooting down helicopters with tanks shells is great fun.

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
...Probably on BFBC2, I managed to do the whole map without dying as a recon with a shotgun and C4. I was right in the middle of it all and took about half the M-COM stations down personally. It was a brief game but bloody fun for me :p

eta: or possibly my first ever online game in an FPS. I was on the Nest in BF2MC and successfully came in top place by quite some way.

Or maybe my first Black Ops game online where I came in some 35/3 or something, considering I didn't know the map or the weapons or anything like that I was pretty chuffed but in fairness I do play a lot of FPS'

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
My most recent proud moment was in League of Legends when after a botched team fight (4 on 5) I was the only survivor and managed to bait the remaining three enemies (who had low health) into a trap where I was able to help my teammate who missed the fight to ace the team and score a triple kill.

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
Either getting my 150th headshot with the M16, and getting my gold AK-47 in CoD4, or getting my first 100 kill game in MW2