your skyrim character and his backstory.

LT Cannibal 68

Dec 9, 2010
hey guys just dropping by to ask what's your skyrim character gonna be like?
below post:
Race
name
alignment
Spoiler

reason for getting taken to your execution in the beginning
let me know in the comment section below
well to start things off my character will be a nord warrior named one eye he will be relentlessly evil not giving a toss about anyone or anything living the life of a mercenary fighting for the one willing to pay the price of his blade. i think that the video i accompanied will pretty much sum it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0NfPuwBtLk

Quelthazar

Jan 26, 2009
Dark Elf
Ammolds(von Lichenstein, if there's enough space for a name that long)
No real set alignment. He does what's necessary, primarily thinking what's best for himself. He prefers to help the common citizen, rather than the greedy noble.

He is, or well was (before his capture and the execution sentence) an assassin, a hitman. He wasn't very picky about contracts, if there was a contract, he picked it up and completed it. He regrets his past, regrets every target who didn't deserve to die. Yet he wasn't devastated about it, as he still needed the gold.
Slowly he had become somewhat notorious over the years, a rumor in taverns and on the streets. After these rumors started to contain a part of his name he decided to start avoiding inns and other more public places, thus learning the ways of the wilds. Surviving in the heat of the desert in Elsweyr, the murky swamps of Black Marsh and the freezing cold in Skyrim and High Rock.
Even though his slight notoriety which mainly included either his first name or different version of it and a pair of various nicknames, which don't point him out in a crowd, especially with the use of a false name. He still saw any public interaction as a risk and avoided it whenever possible.
His reputation made him somewhat of a legend of sorts among assassins. A lot of the assassins trying to best him. Of course there were assassins far better than him, since he was great at his work, but notorious. While a "legendary" assassin remains a shadow, non-existant to the common citizen.
He managed to make an enemy amongst other assassins, he has no idea why and how, but he managed that. At first he ignored his existance, "Probably just another rookie trying to best me... right?".
A few years later, in Skyrim, he wounded his leg while fighting a pack of wolves who were trying to invade his camp. He managed to drive the remaining wolves off with some fire and shock magic, but the severity of the wound forced him to seek refuge in the nearby town, while still hoping, that his "reputation" continued to be nothing more, but a fading name. He seeked help from the local alchemist for a couple of herbs he was missing in order to create some salve for the bandages and then rented a room in the local inn. The next morning, he woke up with a group of guards entering his room, one of them stating his name.
After being chained and dragged to the dungeon. He finally got the answer to the question he had been asking the entire way there:"What, in the name of Azura, did I do wrong?". They said that he "had killed" a known woodcutter and that they found his blade (of course they asked him, if the blade belongs to him before they chained him up) stabbed through his heart.
How did his blade get there? He remembered quite clearly that one of the wolves had ripped it off his belt(with a good piece from his leg). So how could've it been there? Without even bothering to argue against the accusations. He was thrown in his cell where he spent the night and had his last meal, before his execution.

So, that should be pretty much it. It still needs work, on some corners, but the base of it is there.

If I manage to learn modding on a more advanced level, I might even mod in a personal quest that would be an investigation on that matter, but who knows.

Anywho, I hope your eyes don't bleed too much, from reading this. xP

EDIT: *typos and grammar*

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Race: Argonian

Name: Muldoon the Clever

Alignment: Depends

Reason for capture: He didn't look left.

GrizzlyLives

May 26, 2011
He will be called Jebus

he will be a Breton warrior mage

His alignment will be that whoever is not worthy of a life shall be killed

His reason for capture he killed a corrupt lord and although praised in the town he set free was sentenced to death by the kingdom

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
Race
Dunmer (aka Dark Elf)
Name
Zev "The Gambler"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Reason for getting taken to your execution in the beginning
He was captured mainly for unpayed depths (he's a gambler, hence the name, doesn't mean he's particularly good at it). However, upon closer inspection of his past, it was found out that he had done some pretty questionable things to get out of hairy situations, including "silencing" a man who caught him cheating, killing an entire game-table when it was found out he didn't actually have enough gold on him to pay up what he raised in the game.

I'm likely to play him as a duelist/swashbuckler type of class. Which is to say: agility, speed and dexterity based but not relying on stealth. Later on I may take up some necromancer-type magic skills, and the RP reason for this is "a deal with a devil" type situation. Zev likes high-risk-high-reward situations and what's a better example than gaining immense power in exchange to possibly losing your soul in the process?

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
His backstory?

Before I get started, does anyone know if you can be a vampire in this game?

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
He will be a Nord called Punchmaster Blash. He will be an unarmed warrior who solves all problems by punching them.

The reason for his execution will be that he is in a land that finds bare fists offensive. He is warned to cover his shame, but refuses. After punching half the city guard to death, he is caught and thrown in jail, hands covered in a sack cloth.

His alignment will be that anyone who fights with a weapon is dishonorable and shall die.

Im really looking forward to punching out a dragon.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
SageRuffin said:
His backstory?

Before I get started, does anyone know if you can be a vampire in this game?
Yes you can be a vampire but as far as I know you can't start the game infected.

Race: Breton
Sex:Female
Name:Ash Kerr
Alignment: Neutral Good
Backstory: Descendant of my Morrowind/Oblivion character. Tried to become immortal via necromancy. It didn't work and was arrested by the guards for the murders involved for necromancy and sentenced to death. Now seeking redemption for evil deeds.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Name: James Bond
Alignment: Chaotic Suave
Backstory: Set up by SPECTRE for killing No. 2.

Humza Ahmad

Sep 22, 2011
Well this is the first Elder Scrolls game I'm gonna be playing so I have no idea about the races or classes or any of the mythology.
That said my guy will be all melee and probably be the class that can punch the hardest.

VyseRogueKing

Oct 27, 2011
Race:Nord, Breton, or Imperial whichever I feel works best at the time.
Sex: Male
Name:Nathi'an
Alignment:Neutral Evil
Reason for Execution: He was done for eating some Pick 'n' Mix

You know I kinda did that as a joke but now I definitely wanna do that.

Mar 30, 2010
Race: Dunmer

Name: Rheagar

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Backstory: Rheagar trained as a Battlemage to better serve House Redoran, and after years of frontline service came to Skyrim to satisfy his scholarly interest in ancient Dwemer ruins (having made an extensive study of those still left in Vvardenfel). During one excavation, when he was camped outside of a promising ruin, he was disturbed by a trio of Nord raiders - and in the ensuing battle slew one of them. Attracted by the sounds of battle and the gouts of flame shooting into the air, a detatchment of the Solitude guard arrived on the scene. The other two bandits saw them coming and fled, leaving Rheagar stood over the badly charred body of their comrade. Seeing a Dunmer standing over the body of a dead Nord, the guardsmen immediately assumed the worst and took Rheagar into custody. After a mock show-trial, Rheagar was led to his place of execution...

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
GundamSentinel said:
Name: James Bond
Alignment: Chaotic Suave
Backstory: Set up by SPECTRE for killing No. 2.
Post of the Day for me!

OT:
Race = Dunmer
Name = Bobmus
Alignment = Sithis' Most Ardent Servant
Backstory = Grew up an orphanage run by the Dark Brotherhood, betrayed by childhood enemy during first mission as a fully fledged member of the 'hood

Anticipation = Hype*Proximity

Yearlongjester

Feb 14, 2010
Race: Dark Elf

Name: Eddie G

Alignment: Look I don't know where he fits on the alignment scale, someone can help me out if they want.

Backstory: Eddie G is a BAMF, a pimp and a drug dealer. When one of his mules takes off with a lot of "snow" Eddie G vows to get the merchandise back for himself. Unfortunately he's captured by the Skyrim Border Patrols. After his escape Eddie decided to expand his market in Skyrim and extend his reach all throughout the nation, building up contacts and recruiting associates.

In addition, he's on the lookout for that scheming little Bosmer who stole his stuff. All he knows is:
Bosmer
Blonde hair
male
Name starts with an "A"
Probably offloaded the drugs and is living comfortably

Eddie G will get what's his!

Simon Pettersson

Apr 4, 2010
Race: Nord or Breton
Sex: Male
Name: Probably Simon
Alignment: Neutral either lawful or true.

Backstory: hasn´t really thought about it. But he does what he need to survive so probably he stole some food or killed someone.

MasterMakayo

Jul 22, 2010
Race: Khajiit
Name: Phloophy the Weird [Imagine it being a derped out pronunciation of Fluffy.]
Alignment: True Neutral
Backstory: Since childhood Phloophy knew she was different. Instead of learning, she was fixated on collecting objects. Unlike other hoarders, however, she did not collect money or treasures or cats. Phloophy was a collector of pants, undergarments, and watermelon. Any means it took to acquire the pants or melons were fair game. Theft, purchase, or even wanton debauchery, all were fair game. Finally though, she'd gone too far. She'd broken into the manor of the count of Bruma, and stolen the last vestiges of his late wife, her undergarments and trousers. Maddened with grief, the count orders the guards to find Phloophy so she might be executed. Hearing what was to become her fate, she fled north to Skyrim, vowing to never again touch pants, undergarments or watermelon. Instead, she chose to take on the trade of her lineage, Dragon Hunting.

For many years, she was successful enough to carve out her own, until the day she met Ulfric Stormcloak, leader of the Stormcloaks. From the moment she laid eyes upon him, she knew she had to have his pants. So like any other time she'd stolen the pants off a man, woman, or child, she knocked him down, grabbed them, and bolted. Furious, Ulfric vowed he'd have his revenge. "But why do the work myself when I can make my enemies do it for me. So it went, that word spread through the ranks of the Stormcloaks of the many deeds the dragon hunter Phloophy had done in their name. Word quickly spread to the town of Helglen, an Imperial town, where Phloophy made her home. The Imperial citizens still loyal to the Empire saw her as a traitor and possibly a spy, so they sentenced her to execution.

Sep 3, 2011
Argonian

winter wolf

dark brotherhood

years of working in the dark broherhood have been found out and fleeing from the law she trys to find freedom in skyrim but is found out and the rest is yet to be told

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Nord
Alistar EHKOS Bloodnaught
Chaotic Neutral
Being bitten by a daughter of Malkav, Alister is certifiably insane. While he has a conscience it only really does him good as a guideline for good. If someone attacks him or gets in the way of something he needs he will kill, although he prefers to talk it out. Being a vampire he can take much more punishment than regular human beings and although has some fluency in magicka he prefers to use the gentlemanly long sword. Despite his shortcomings he is quite noble, all he's doing is searching for his place in this world.