Your ultimate fantasy job

airlife101

Jul 23, 2011
Kenbo Slice said:
I would like to open up my own record store in my town, that'd be such a sweet job.
A nice idea, but at first I thought "who buys vinyl records these days?". But I gave it a bit more time to ponder, makes sense really. There is a large revival in nostalgia/old pre-digital tech.

Hell, I have a record player in my sitting room.. >.>'

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
airlife101 said:
Kenbo Slice said:
I would like to open up my own record store in my town, that'd be such a sweet job.
A nice idea, but at first I thought "who buys vinyl records these days?". But I gave it a bit more time to ponder, makes sense really. There is a large revival in nostalgia/old pre-digital tech.

Hell, I have a record player in my sitting room.. >.>'
It wouldn't just be Vinyl, it'd be cd's and dvd's too :D

airlife101

Jul 23, 2011
Kenbo Slice said:
Ah, good good. But you'd have to have a certain edge against the competition. Perhaps a wireless MP3 download service?

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I was ninja'd by the OP.

Pro wrestler. I love wrestling, and I am actually on the wrestling team and I am in shape, and I am planning on going to either Ring of Honor or WWE. Most likely Ring of Honor where they treat wrestlers with respect and push for in-ring ability instead of mic skills.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
airlife101 said:
Kenbo Slice said:
Ah, good good. But you'd have to have a certain edge against the competition. Perhaps a wireless MP3 download service?
Hmm...that could be a good idea if done right.