Your username and what it says about you.

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
I like mine because it sounds good and it's unique. When people think of The Pinray, they think of me. I am THE Pinray! :)

Also, I hate having numbers and dashes and all that silliness.

katboii

Jan 24, 2011
Well mainly that the one I usually use was already taken but also that I probably like cats and that I'm most likely a dude. (Also that I like to try and make it sound cute and slightly less heterosexual then it could)

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
I was feeling bat-shit insane once in my youth and after a hardcore session of allday/night gaming my friends who were there with me asked if I was okay, to which I punched through an empty fridge pack of dr. pepper, placed it upon my head and said "I am the Bishop of Ages!" (gimme a break I was young) Nothing to do with religion in on it at all, but I was thinking more chess (nerd, right?), but this also later on spawned an alter-ego on Soul Calibur 3 with a pope hat and all kinds of epic clothes on weilding a great sword.

What it says about me? Well to people who never heard that story before, they probably think I am bonkers.

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
My WoW warrior's name riped from the illegal danish wow videos. It started from just borrowing a cool sounding name to becoming the embodiment the philosophy of CLEAVE! Its kinda sorta along the lines of 40K Ork mentality of "More Dakka".
"Do you need more cleaves? Yes? Then cleave some more. No? Your doing it wrong so cleave some more"

On an off note WoW killed the warrior cleave machine so I have to wait until D3 to sate my thirst for epic cleaves.

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
Mine is mostly about my love for CyberPunk, but also acts as a solid descriptor. Easy as hell to remember as well.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
This is the username i use for anything --- either steelserenity or serenityshine! (one's a little nicer, I use it for the more public or family-oriented websites (*cough* neopets *cough*) :3

For either of them, the "Serenity" was from the awesome movie based on Firefly my boyfriend loves (and in turn got me into!)
And yes I know if it's the name it should have a capital... but I hate capitals!! I like it
when it's all lowercase and nice :)

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
It says I'm a blatant Megaman fanboy, terrible at making a username at the age 10, and that I find calling myself "The Megaman of Numbers" freaking hilarious.

guitarsniper

Mar 5, 2011
based on a picture i found of a guitar built onto the body of a sniper rifle. thought it was kind of cool.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Trezu is the name of one of my Personas

<----suffers from multiple personality disorder

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
my username tells people that i am Akytalusia. it has been my established identity for about as long as i've been on the net.

Musette

Pacifist Percussionist
Apr 19, 2010
I made my username back in high school. At that time, my main instrument was clarinet, and I had joined the marching band pit. The number at the end used to be my dad's pager number back when those were still used. Mix them together and you've got my username that I use for everything.

If my username says anything about me, I guess it says that I am a permanent band nerd, even if the name is a little bit outdated now; since I quit clarinet years ago, stopped marching when I got in college, and became a serious percussionist when I quit clarinet.

opeth1989

Sep 23, 2011
mine is pretty unoriginal, opeth1989 because I like the band opeth and I was born in 1989. its as simple as that

I was going to use my xbox live gamertag Deadlymarmelade but for some reason decided to go with this.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
It says that my name is Larenzo and that I am in fact an AOG, for those of you not in the know (All of you) an AOG is an Ansbach Original Gangsta, an Ansbach Original Gangsta is a person who started their 7th Grade year at Ansbach American Middle/High School in Ansbach, Germany.

Those who moved to ansbach after their 7th Grade year or were sent to Ansbach American Middle/High School after the Wurzburg Army Base closed often thought themselves quite "Gangsta" they even thought to call themselves G's, to distant ourselves from the notably un-gangsta kids from Wurzburg who had probably never participated in a beat-in or never gave any one a buck fiddy we took to calling ourselves the "Ansbach Original Gangstas" to make fun of the wannabes and the nickname stuck.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Tiger. Rather self explanatory, it being my favorite animal.

Sora...... many people mistake it for being Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Which I than must correct them. If they knew me the reason is I have a roguish nature. The name comes from .Hack Sign, where theres a very strange fellow classed as what could be called a rogue. Me and that character share similarities. And I liked the name.

Thus Tiger Sora, which I also thought had a nice ring to it.