Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Mr. Purple

May 1, 2008
<color=purple>I have a Mac computer next to me.....maybe the zombies will hate them as much as I do and just leave me alone? :D

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Oh good, I'm so glad /b/'s familiar threads are ebing used elsewhere. *headesk*

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I have a wall next to me. Well I guess I could go into the room that the wall leads into, but said room has a lot of windows.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
My 45Cal. 1911. It is to my left in my desk.

If the s*** hit today I am ready for it.

CptOverkill

Jan 27, 2010
you ppl are doing it wrong, look for the loopholes
to my left i have some scissors and of corse, my left arm

i guess i could stab a zombie in the back of the neck, severing their spine thus rendering them X_X, and i can use my left arm to grab other things and move them to my right arm and then proceed with the ASS KICKING.

fuck yeh.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
oh great...a PSP...now what can i do with that....
oh wait...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5XJ2NXLw4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwEXH_V4e3U

hehehehe...now we're in business...

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Thought I try it again XD

Now I'm i my living room and to my left is... a box of good and plenty, a container of water, a jar of liver flavored dog treats, a staple holder, my mom's Jewelry plyers, boxes of beads and needles, a thing of salt, my Zebra finches XD, a lamp, the furniture the cages sit on, and my mom's computer.

Hmm maybe I'll use the birds and the dog treats to distract the zombies... while I escape. No wait those birds are so tiny, that they could all be eaten in one gulp and no one would be full XD.

I know I'll shove the containers at the zombies, run and use the Jewelry tools to fight the zombies. I can maybe bash a few heads in with some bead boxes and strangle my human competition with the string. The lamp will be my emergency weapon and I take the Good an Plenty for food supplies. The salt will also come so I can season any of my food and if needed I can always eat the Dog treats. Maybe I can train the Zebra finches to scout for me since they are so small and can warn me of danger XD

Greenwolf

Apr 1, 2010
I got a couple of beer bottles, a full trash can, an office chair and a fork.

Break the bottle and stab zombie in the eye, keep the other and the fork in reserve. Drive them back with the chair then go for my gun safe. Too easy.

evantrees

Jul 8, 2010
got a couple knives in here somewhere but to my left, a glass of water and a few booster boxes
of magic: the gathering cards can't throw em worth a damn so I'm screwed.

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
To my left is a mirror which reflects back at me out the window directly at the gunstore.

Sooooo yeah.