Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Ummm... a pair of scissors. Or my headphones.

Ooh, and my pokewalker! If the zombie uprising also brings pokemon to life, I have a charizard. So screw you, zombies!

My bow is behind me, and hence apparently unusable.

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
Let's see...

I've got a 2/3's used page-a-day calendar, my Mac Mini, a reusable plastic bottle, a speaker, several containers full of pencils, a DS...

In theory, the most threatening things to my left are scissors and a staple remover. And maybe that Ziplock bag full of coins, as a blackjack.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
A... Uh... Nothing. Besides clothing.

Can I use the object to my left and behind me? If so, I have 2 assault Rifles.

=D

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Mr Montmorency said:
I swear that people just copy the latest page from Geekologie whenever a new article appears there.

My weapon is a rubber band ball.
Actually I was gonna do it a couple days back but then I had to go out so I didn't then I saw it on Geekologie which reminded me.

Willsor

Jun 20, 2010
A pair of headphones, a sackboy home knitted toy :D, and a guitar. I guess I could use the guitar as my main melee weapon, then if there is a paticular bastard to kill I would wave the sackboy in it's face to distract it, then strangle it with the headphones.

Shawshanker

Jan 9, 2010
Umm... a lamp, a pencil, a flashlight with low batteries, my house key, the DVD "Something Something Something Dark Side", a pocket thesuarus, an uncharged iPod, a mini Beatles calender, and a plastic fork.

I give myself 5 minutes to live.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
My electronic keyboard (could pick it up and sing it fairly easily)
A bag of pistachios (distraction?)
A George Formeman Grill!!!! (Plug that sucker in and use the lean mean fat grilling machine on the zombies heads)

Chomajig

Jun 28, 2010
Reading some of the posts, about a third of them either have a gun or some kind of sword/melee weapon =0. Online community is crazy.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
handsoap, a toothbrush, and toothpaste... the soap is antibacterial so if the zombies are made via deadly virus outbreak then I'm good.

drdamo

May 17, 2010
A fully loaded electric razor, a bottle of Port, 2 ashtrays, a pack of tobacco, a lavalamp, my left speaker, a hairbrush, a comb, a bottle opener, a zippo, a pack of gum, Windows 7 Ultimate edition box, an empty keg of Warsteiner beer and a badass flashlight!

Something tells me this is gonna be lotsa fun or a very short run, ghehe.

[edit:] Oh noes! I totally forgot about the 150kg chest filled with LEGO, nothing to worry about now! Hah!

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
a lawn mower

a lighter

a bottle of vodka and a pair of socks (eh eh)

a pringles can

okay, I admit it, I dont have a bottle of vodka next to me, but for some reason, I do have a battery powered lawn mower