Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

jaing1138

May 25, 2010
Jedoro said:
I have a wooden chair. Worst case, I break it bashing zombies, and sharpen the biggest broken piece with my pocket knife.

Fuck you if I can't have something that's currently in my pocket.
You can if its your left pocket

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
I have lynx and a couple of pencils I guess I can go dead rising 2 and hammer the pencils into the lynx can sort of like the propane with nails :)

P.S

Awesome thread

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
my wii a stuffed rabbit and a flat pack bedside table...fuck well i guess i could hit them with the wood and the other 2 are kinda useless =S

The_Shrykull

May 17, 2010
Hmmm, let's see... mobile phone, plate, bottle of water, comb, DS, PSP, ear-phones, change, Elder Scrolls IV, a bullet (Got it when i was in a WW2 camp so it probably doesn't work), rubber bands, slinky, clock, 3D-Glasses...Damn...A cookie for the person who can tell me what I can make out of all this stuff :D

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
The more significant stuff is: a couple of scissors, a small multitool, Rubik's cube, a TI-84+ calculator, Headset, SC2, flashlight, the World War Z book and a teaspoon.

Well I could have just written teaspoon as that is the most important one...

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I have disinfectant spray, a phone, some speakers, and several letter openers. Could have been worse.

If you count things further then 20 cm's away from my keyboard, then I have a metal fan, several chairs, a screwdriver, and a guitar.
If I was on my upstairs Pc I would have had a golf club, an entire drum kit, and a knife. God damnit...
It would have been worse if I was on my other computer, all I would have is an empty box and a cactus.

Teh Magic Man

Feb 4, 2010
Ive got a bowl of cereal and a coffee table.
i guess i could throw the bowl as a distraction, once. the coffee table is an ok blunt object for bashing, for a little while. bleh...

Nazz3

Sep 11, 2009
*looks left*

A Xbox 360 controller?

Well I guess I can use the wire as a whip :p

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
Uh......2 glass slides for my guitar,an ash tray,a pack of cigarettes,a lighter and a copy of dragon age origins.I dont wanan die.....

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
I have a filing cabinet next to me. I am screwed.

Unless I can pull a Dead Rising and lift extremely heavy objects and swing them around with ease, I am going to die quickly.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
My hand gun, hunting knife, and hatchet are to my left. I think I have a pretty good chance!

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
HT_Black said:
Pump Shottie, .22 magnum, an alligator chopper, a crowbar, and a meter-long rebar.

Hells yeah.
I believe there are two possibilities, hax or didn't read first post.

OT: Boots, 360 controller, this laptop, my backpack which contains pens, some wires and a coffee table.

Controler = projectile
Boots + Pens = Stompy doom
Backpack + Laptop = Bludgeoning weapon
Coffee table = Ram

I'm assuming anything not in arms reach is excluded.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
My ladyfriend. She's driving right now. I guess I could swing her around or something...

This won't end well for either of us...