Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Weilyn

Jan 27, 2010
Firoth said:
A cup, a speaker, a stack of blank CDs, resume paper, and a printer/copier/fax machine...*facepalm* X(
At least you have something heavy to whack them with.

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
I have a lamp with random souvenir key chains hanging off of it, a speaker, at cup full of pens and a pair of scissors, a highlighter, USB, a Zune, a postcard, a ruler, a tin full of herbal coughing medicine, a sharpie, a (broken) headphone extension cable, a roll of electrical tape, and set of (broken) earbuds.

So I've come to realize two things: (1) I'll have a crazy makeshift club during the zombie apocalypse and (2) I really need to clean my desk.

Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
A compass, DS charger and a collection of pens.

Humm... Many stabbings, hoooooo?

RAMBO22

Jul 7, 2009
Ummmmmm... I have a computer speaker, my tower, a picture of our powerlifting team from last year, and that's it.

F*** yea! I'm ready to do some serious damage with that picture! If those zombies think the shards of glass from the frame are coming out of their rapidly-decaying corpse anytime soon, they've got another thing comin'!

Lord Doomhammer

Apr 29, 2008
Country
United States
an xbox 360 controller, 3 remotes for the entertainment center, a sweatshirt and a razor death adder mouse... um... oh and a half gallon of milk (half empty *burp*),

yea,

um... beat them down with the indestructable 360 controller?

yea lets go with that.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
A solid Fender Stratocaster, the complete series 1 of Bleach and book 5 of the Dark Tower series. Eh, I could do alright, the guitar would be good for swinging

Primate

PROBATION
Mar 2, 2010
A notebook... great, not even a pen with it, I lost that last weekend... bollocks to you zombies! ;)

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
Let me see, I have some boxing gloves, some barbed wire, and a hell of a lot of duck-tape, time for me to make some KGBs, as for projectile weaponry I have a flaregun with 50 flares.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
I have a set of scales and weights, ( I keep the wierdest things on my desk). Not a great weapon, but maybe better than some people's. My weapon would have been much more interesting if I hadn't cleaned my desk earlier today.

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
An electronic labeling machine.

Well, on the plus side it's pretty heavy and could probably bash a few skulls in.

ZonerZ

Aug 27, 2008
HALF TIME! SWITCH SIDES!

To my right I have a closet containing a katana, a wakizashi, two kamas, handcuffs, an improvised battlestaff,box of condoms, and nunchaku.

Box of condoms: signature weapon FTW

(To my left is a styrofoam cup. Styrofoam FTL)

DaDrum

May 9, 2010
a bag of balloons

*sighs* great, i'll be able to suffocate myself to save the pain of being eaten...