Your weapon in the zombie apocalypse. (with a twist)

Grakyl

Sep 7, 2009
On my left? Curses! I have a cat, a blanket, and an exercise bike... On my right, however, is the briefcase containing my Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit I constructed using The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Guess I'll have to ditch my medical supplies and survival gear and start practicing the ol' Swinging Cat Kata.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
An electric guitar, a dumb bell, and a shitload of old lp's. I also have a WWII Japanese bayonet somewhere in here as well as a copy of Dead Rising. Maybe I can get some ideas.

Oliver Pink

Apr 3, 2010
Conveniantly, to my left is a soldier bucket-hat, an Uruk-hai sword, a gas mask, a trenchcoat and a pair of work-gloves.

Sweet.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
A chair, a hatchet, an old artillery shell half-full of change, and my knife collection. They'll do till I can get some real weapons.

SavagePsycho

Sep 15, 2010
I've got a pencil, some boxing gloves, an eggcup, a coathanger and the zombie survival guide. assuming i can attach yhr pencil to the gloves to create some sort of eye gauging boxing glove and brain my way out of my house, i should survive? not sure what the eggcup and coat hanger would be good for though... maybe hang a zombie up? and carry a boiled egg around...

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
A potted plant with a trunk about 1 meter long. I could do something with that. It would be messy though, dirt everywhere.

zombiefan

Oct 7, 2010
Yeah, right, laptop charger, a solar laptop charger [http://www.espow.com/wholesale-electric-eye-multicrystal-silicon-16000mah-solar-battery-charger-panel-for-laptop.html] is better!

sweetcoco

Dec 12, 2011
During the promotion, if you order amount is more than$10.0,we will send you the rewards point which the value is as 50% the total amount of your order!
Please be noted that: the conversion rate between Reward Points and Real Currency is 2:1 (Reward Points in front), and the exchanging validity date is from 2012 1.1 to 2012 1.7.

Here Comes Your Christmas Countdown Blowout Sale- ChingTown.com [http://www.chingtown.com/chrismas-blowout-sale]