Your wishlist for steam summer sale 2016?

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Steam summer sale is rumored to be just around the corner and we can all expect many great deals to empty our wallets, piggy banks, and bank accounts. What are your wishlist? Also, what is your min. saving percentage?

Mine:
At 66% or more, I would like the following games to be on sale
Far Cry 3
Stardew Valley
The Wolf among us
SOMA
Outlast
Ori and the blind forest
ESO(yes, the game has it's faults, but at reduced price I think it would be worth it)
Fallout 4
Dead Space 1 and 2

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Lets see...

Nuclear Throne - 11.99 (Never On Sale)
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 59.99
Devil Daggers - 4.99 (Never on Sale)
Hyper Light Drifter - 19.99
Grey Goo - 29.99 (Only if its super cheap)
Super Hot - 24.99
Bulletstorm - 19.99
Torment: Tides of Numenera - 44.99 (Early Access)
Megasphere - 14.99 Regular (Early Access)

Honestly, I don't think anything I want is going to be on sale this year. Maybe a 10% notch off the top, but no real bargains.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I already have the "too many games, not enough time" problem. For me to bite on something it would have to be a rather prodigious sale.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
I'd like to see some DEEEEEEEEEWWWM (at 66% at least), but other than that, I really don't mind at all what shows up.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I got like eighty games in my wishlist right now, most I don't really want and am just waiting for a fantastic sale. I wouldn't mind seeing Doom or The Witcher 3 at a decent price.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Doom
Metal Gear Solid 5
SUPERHOT
Undertale
Life is Strange
XCOM 2

Discounts would need to be at least 50% to consider a purchase.
Barbas said:
I really like this image for some reason. Makes me imagine Doomguy is just about to have some well-earned R&R after his genocidal rampage through hell when out of the corner of his eyes, he notices he missed one:

"Alright, time to get my coffee on ... wait, is that a demon over there? IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING SHITSTAIN DEMON OVER THERE?! RIP AND TEAR!!!"

One moment of unspeakably brutal violence later, Doomguy enjoys his cup of joe, albeit considerably more covered in gore and sitting on his brand new demon carcass recliner.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I want Doom and Rise of The Tomb Raider to get a pretty substantial sale, other than that I'm not sure. Maybe Just Cause 3.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
I bought far too many games in Steam sales, so I guess this year will be the last time in a long while that I'll get my top spots in the sale and start playing through all the stuff. I use my consoles much more than my PC, so I'm only getting the exclusive games for it.

I currently have 35 games in my wish list, but if any, I'll only buy the ones sorted into the Top 10 (Point & Click and Visual Novel stuff)

- Samarost 3
- The Slaughter
- Armikrog
- Kathy Rain
- Tokyo Babel
- Gahktun of the Golden Lighting

and maybe some of the addons for 'The Secret World'

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
X-COM 2, though I'm waiting for it to have DLC and what have you all done as well. So I might be waiting a while longer. I did enjoy X-COM EU and EW, but I think I could've lived with it just being EW with all the extra stuff from the get go rather than doing it twice. Also no longer in uni, less time to rerun things cause DLC.

I might grab the newer Neptunias and Akiba's Strip if they become like pocket change cheap. I like my trashy Japanese games here and there but they are often pretty terrible and I probably won't beat them. Waiting for at least a 75% on those. Maybe FF Type-0 if it went that low as well.

If Cities Skyline was cheap enough, I might indulge in it. I just want a short cheeky time with it, so I don't really feel inclined to shell out for it. Even if its really good, don't wanna sink too much time in these things.

Just Cause 3 maybe if its cheap enough.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Seeing as I actually need clothes this month and I don't have much spare money as is I doubt I'll buy Summer Sale games.

However, if they're really cheap I'd like to get:

- The Curious Expedition or Renowned Explorers
- Hyperlight Drifter
- Samorost 3
- Oxenfree
- STASIS
- Superhot

I'd be happy with either of those. There's more on my wishlist but they're all local co-op games, stuff like Crawl and Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, and I don't really have anyone to play with so...

The new Doom would be awesome as well but that's gonna be way above budget I think.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Wishlist is huge, but I'm waiting for:
- Dark Souls 3
- Doom
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Dying Light
- Hyperlight Drifter
- Superhot
- XCOM 2
- Resident Evil 0 remake
- Metro (either or both Reduxes)
and
- American Truck Simulator

I'll be waiting for a 50% minimum for most, unless I really want it, i.e: Doom or XCOM 2.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Possibly New Vegas. Actually not even that. I've got too much backlog. Maybe GOG will have something cool on sale too.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Dark Souls 2. I cracked out and 100%'d DS1 when 3 game out, and though I have 3, I haven't gotten far cause I want to 100% 2.