You're going to jail - one item with you

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
A truckful of those anti-rape internal condom things they made in South Africa-Rape-aXe I think it's called. It's like a cactus flipped inside out and worn on the inside and can only be removed from a rapists dick surgically.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
a TV crew for one of those home make over shows

that way i have the coolest jailcell!

and it better come with a lion...to guard it all :)

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
TheRightToArmBears said:
A chastity belt, for those soap-dropping moments in the shower.
This or Ep 3 10 years before anyone else ever got it, people would send me letters each day asking for spoilers and I would whisper back (in text form) no. Cookies for easy-ass reference.

Omega V

Apr 21, 2010
hmmm... well the best answer would be a box containing the title deed to the prison and a fuck ton of cash. with my legal ownership of said correctional facility and infinite funds, I start by moving the other inmates to another facility, and renovating my prison, so that instead of consisting of a block of caged cells, its interior now closely resembles that of a palace, with swimming pools, lavish furniture, movie screen sized TVs, butlers, and other such luxury's. I then proceed to live out the remainder of my life sentence in absolute opulence.

alternatively, the Title of Head of State of whatever country I'm in. once I have this, I pass a law requiring all prisons must resemble the one described above.

ore, a machine gun armed fembot sex droid, like the ones in Austin Powers. for absolute protection and for company.

LamborghiniJackson

Jan 15, 2010
The battery core thing that Cole had on Infamous. Then I'd wipe out the entire jail, and I would have electric powers!

I'm so smart.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I'd want to bathe in the Spring of the Drowned Girl. Then use my new found power to manipulate my way into the women's ward. Ah, the possibilities.

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
The Grey Knight's Inquisition, assuming I was on such good terms with them they'd never suspect me. It's ok. They're not hurting anyone without cause. After all, it's just "Questioning"...

Omega V

Apr 21, 2010
theSovietConnection said:
This thing

what the hell is that thing? is it a real gun? Can it even be fired without fatal injuries from the recoil? and most important, WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET ONE?!!

Lineoutt

Sock Hat
Jun 26, 2009
Laptop + internet (Assuming of course I can have the charger xP) that would keep me entertained. Oh wait, also an Uzi, crack and ciggs. What? its going to be an American prison right?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Simple, i'd bring a fully sharpened Katana. It never runs out of ammo, it doesn't break easy, and it would allow me to basically fight my way out.

Unless ofcourse this is far in the future, at which point i would bring a lightsaber xD

Kie

Apr 1, 2010
dazdex said:
This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60OZhrTB6o
Oh god I saw this and I lol'd hard. I agree with this guy, I want one of those. Forget using it to escape I'd take over the god damn prison with that shovel.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
A freaking Kindle... or the best version of that same technology... Because I know, If I ever do end up going to prison, it will prolly end up being for something that gets me life without parole in said prison.. And I get bored easily so I'm gonna want a LOT of books...