You're only allowed too see one member of your family again.

SleepyChan

Jul 7, 2010
Wow. I'm asked this question right after Mum passes away. Fabulous. Well, as she was the only one I'd actually apply this answer to, I'm at a loss. Detest Dad, Brothers are both dim-wits who care only for procreating and Jesus, and the rest are slightly...well, deceased.

BUT! I guess I'll go with Uncle Jim. He's pretty awesome.

But now I'm wondering why I'm making this choice. Am I moving to the Philippines?

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
Probably my mom, I get along with her kinda sorta, I hate everyone else. I still wouldn't enjoy my time seeing her too much.

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
My Mom. her and I have always been fairly close, and see each other pretty frequently, close second would be my brother or my cousin, we have the same closeness, but at the same time don't get to see each other that much.

Dragonforce525

Sep 13, 2009
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Dragonforce525 said:
This is a disgusting question and the people who were able to answer it have my sympathy.
Then don't answer it.
Pretty simple.

And some people have horrible families, and whether you like it or not some people are forced to make these decisions!
I know I don't have to answer it, that's why I didn't, I was simply giving my opinion on the question asked. And I'm aware some people may have reasons for hating a particular family member that's why they have my sympathy.

Locko96

Jan 18, 2010
You have no idea how easy this is. My brother. I talk to my dad for two minutes every decade.

Norendithas

Oct 13, 2009
My father. He's very sensible. We don't always get along the best, and I feel sometimes he's felt a little disappointed in me, but that's better than the rest of my family.

Actually, I'll just take the dog. Shame she's so old though. Can't wait to leave the country..

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I'm not really close with my family and they tend to drive me crazy on almost a daily basis, so I'm going with the family dog!

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Do I actually have to see them, or..? Either way, my half sister. She's the only one I could actually see myself WANT to see again.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
I wouldnt be able to answer this question. I cannot picture life without any of my family memebers and I never get over it when I lose one.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
My mom. No contest.

If not her, then my brother. The one closest to me in age.

But yeah, it's like that episode of the Simpsons when the world was ending due to Y2K and Lisa was allowed to only take one parent with her to Mars and she didn't even wait for the man to finish his sentence before picking Marge.

Most likely my mom.

TriggerOnly

Oct 18, 2010
My dog!

but if it HAS to be a human, my brother Trev awesome guy really smart and I feel out of every one in the family he "gets" life the most easy choice.

But really...the dog!

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Doesn't matter. Being the anal sonofagun that I am, even through I can't "see" my family members again, I can still call them on the phone or e-mail them since using these methods of communication I do not "see" them only communicate with them.

Okay but seriously I don't really know, either my mom or dad but I don't want to have to choose which.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
I'd be okay with seeing none of them ever again. But if you also include extended family then I would probably go with one of my cousins.

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
the spud said:
My dog. I don't think you realize how amazing this dog is, though. If you point your fingers at him and say "Bang Bang" he will lay down and roll over.
My dog also, it's not that I don't like my family but I had the dog 17 years until a year and a half ago when it was taken in and put down while I was at work (without even asking me), yes it was old but it was in great health, still active when brought to the beach, park etc, in no pain, so that's the reason why.

Other than my mum and sister I don't talk to my family, well they don't talk to me, no idea why although I am the only one who isn't drink reliant and claiming benefits so maybe it's sour grapes, who knows.

I'd rather have back the family member I miss than the one's who don't really care, besides when I was bedridden for 2 years Duchess only left my side when she needed toilet while other family members drank the day away at a bar.

Edit: Myself and the beast herself

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Sister. She's actually incredibly awesome. I don't know - a lot of my friends don't get along with their siblings, but she's the only person I can really talk to.