Yourself in one sentence.

Crofty

Sep 17, 2008
Ekonk said:
Crofty said:
Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a man of wealth and taste.
Pleased to meet you! Pleased to meet you!

I like you already.
Likewise, I am pleased to meet you Marius, hope you've guessed my name.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Hello, my name is Ron, and i'm an addic...

Oops, wrong turn there...

Hello, my name is Ron, and I'm suposed to be in class right now;)

I think I'll go now...

NeckStabber

Sep 28, 2009
Hi,despite my nick I'm a nice guy,but i want people who'd take advantage of that to think otherwise.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I did this like two weeks ago. ah well.

OT: I am the mad philosopher and the only one who brought a gun...

http://www.adultswim.co.uk/videos/robot-chicken/star-trek

This says it all.

Jan 11, 2009
As my friend has introduced me as a few occasions, "Hey this is Harry and he is seriously SUCH a dude! Like, seriously the nicest guy I know."

I don't know where he got this from, I mean seriously, I hate the guy!

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Hello, my name is Ali, and when I saw this thread I began to wonder how easy it would be for me, being myself, to stretch out a sentence into a paragraph, what with my sheer urge to be noticed and reap attention, not because I'm lonley or anything in real life, but simply that it seems to be a thing I do where I always try to attract attention within reason despite annoying people around me, which is another trait of mine, as is being a wannabe intellectual, quasi-cultured sort of chap who secretly flauts superiority over his peers whilst disguising it as mock superiority or comedic boorishness (be it comedic or plain arrogant), but, with the other metaphysical metaphorical hand, trying desperately to best them at everything whilst hiding my own shames, faults and personal embarrasements

...*cough*...

Hello, my name is Ali, and I really, REALLY hate writing 'simple' sentences.

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
Hello, my name is Garrett and I'm a black, left handed agnostic with a stutter. Ah, the minorities.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
erto101 said:
TAGM said:
Hello, My name is something I hate, and I have one of those special brain disorders that makes me go on for an insanly long amount of time about things that interest me like playing music and games and my internet habit and going on about things and my excelent vocabulary and philosiphy and how most games these days suck and how I have way too much time on my hands and yet I never get any work done and...

(HELLO, MEN IN WHITE COATS)
Man that's a disorder ?!? I gotta have that too :p

well, hem hem...

Hello good sirs i'm Markus and besides that above (That was actually quite accurate) i'm extremely lazy and whenever i want to do something like homework i end up conquering the world in Empire TW :p
Indeed, such a disorder exists. It's called "Autism." Look up the Autism spectrum, and you'll find that going on about stuff is one of the many traits of Autistic people and people with asburgers. (Is that how you spell it? Damn, can't even spell my own illnesses...)
Anyway, Forgot to mention myself that I'm a lazy gamer, as well.
...Ah hem. Well, I sort of did in a way... But at least now it's more blatant.

(HELLO, SELF DEMONSTRATING COMMENT.)