YouTuber EDP445 caught trying to meet underage girls.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Before doing things to become famous, people should ask themselves "Am I smart enough to not get caught doing something illegal and stupid once I'm famous?".

If their answer is "yes", then no, they are not smart enough for that and they should not become famous.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Can't help but feel giving kiddy-fiddlers a platform whereby they engage with and have influence over a young audience was a bad move. Influencers should just have their hard drives searched on a sporadic basis at this point.

Reactions: BrawlMan

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
So, the underage girl was actually another male adult Youtuber pretending to be an underage girl...

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I watched a youtuber talk about this, it was hilarious, apparently the guy who caught him is a racist and similarly creepy too. They were having this very calm interview about this like they were talking about the guy's taste in apples. Also they never even called the cops, they just let him drive off.

At this point I want someone to do a predator catcher catcher where they get a camera crew and pretend to be a predator to catch a predator catcher and then you have two camera groups of old dudes interviewing eachother. Creep-ception!

But yeah the odd thing is that this EDP guy has like 2 million subs on youtube or something like that. How is that even possible lol.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
The only thing I need to know is that he's going to jail if found guilty
Actually according to the thing I was watching they don't have the legal right to pose as a girl if they're not cops, only cops are allowed to do that, so any potential case that was happening against him based on these specific interactions this story is about is now blown up. It's the same with that Hansen show back in the day, it impeded a lot of investigations because just tricking people and recording them is not admissible in court if you're not authorized to be doing that.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Actually according to the thing I was watching they don't have the legal right to pose as a girl if they're not cops, only cops are allowed to do that, so any potential case that was happening against him based on these specific interactions this story is about is now blown up. It's the same with that Hansen show back in the day, it impeded a lot of investigations because just tricking people and recording them is not admissible in court if you're not authorized to be doing that.
If that's the case people know about EDP's nasty habits, so he's gonna be looking over his shoulder for a long while. Word don't take long to travel fast. If he goes to jail or prison for a different crime, a lot of the inmates are going to kick the shit out of him.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
If that's the case people know about EDP's nasty habits, so he's gonna be looking over his shoulder for a long while.
Like Woody Allen, or Roman Polanski or any number of people google could bring up? Fingers crossed, but not going to be surprised if nothing happens.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Like Woody Allen, or Roman Polanski or any number of people google could bring up? Fingers crossed, but not going to be surprised if nothing happens.
Then the people who sat back and did nothing despite all the clear evidence have no one to blame but themselves. If he actually ends up raping or forcing sex on a underage girl, everybody better not act like they're surprised about it. Assuming they never heard of the guy. This is my first time ever hearing a guy and I already don't like them. As far as I concerned, he should be in jail right now. But because the people weren't cops, it doesn't count legally. Was this bull crap. That steals around the suspicions. It's even mentioned he's done this before.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Before doing things to become famous, people should ask themselves "Am I smart enough to not get caught doing something illegal and stupid once I'm famous?".

If their answer is "yes", then no, they are not smart enough for that and they should not become famous.
Bear in mind some people will become famous to facilitate them doing stupid and illegal things. People who want to molest children will do things to put them in a better position to enable them to molest children.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
But yeah the odd thing is that this EDP guy has like 2 million subs on youtube or something like that. How is that even possible lol.
Mate, I'm sure you've seen YouTube comments before, you can answer that very well yourself! Lowest common denominator and all that wonderful stuff.

So, should we know who this person is?
I didn't know who it was before clicking on this thread. After clicking on this thread, I don't want to know who it is.

So we'll go with "no".