You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Gavin Dunne, more commonly known as MiracleOfSound.

Um...

This is awkward XD
Hahaha LoL. Now you can't listen to his music, haha
BTW He uses the forums a lot.

OT: I get Dan Auerbach from The Black Keyes. The man is married for christ sakes and I'm a guy!

crazyfills

Nov 12, 2010
umm well . . .if its any audio then that would be Sera Del Rey not really a situation that would metaly scar be forever once I found out what the hell was going on anyway. if it was last pice of music well thats different it would be john lennon and bill o riely and then I would probably have to jump out of the nearest window or shoot myself. After a metal flashback ive just realised that wasn't a song that was a rap battle that dosnt count . . .right? and even so they were played by actors so after a quick look on youtube I found out the last band I lisoned to was nightwish . . .SWEET! and a damm good thing to because after that was lordi and that may have been more disterbing than john lennon and bill o rieley.

Malo_Tux

Dec 23, 2010
Mao from SID!?
http://bbsimg.pcpop.com/UpLoadImages/2009/8/30/0x0/37f51daa-688b-4763-a039-dda3e8d56105.jpg

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
Sarah "sin" Blackwood from The Creepshow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvRn6HMRZTM&feature=BFa&list=PL61ECF7A40C838F0F&index=2

i wouldn't question it, just go with it.

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
Charlotte Wessels from the little known band "Delain".
Wait, am I naked, or are we both naked? If both, then... YES!
If only me, then... awkward silence, I bet.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
My sister is listening to Avril lavigne in the other room.. or however its spelt... regardless.. HOT DAMN!!

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
James Mercer from the Shins and Broken Bells...

*shrug* Could be worse. Although I have a feeling he's one of those pretentious indie douchebags who thinks he's really really deep despite the fact most of his songs are complete gibberish.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
I don't listen to this 'band' much, so idea what he's called but the last song with a singer was Ridin' dirty -disgraced face-.

Hmmm, check if he's got any STD if possible, rub my sore ass, then roll over grab my phone and text my boyfriend that we really need to talk, and that I was VERY drunk last night and pray he'll understand.
All is well, I'm just annoyed I was too drunk to remember it.

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
The only way this could be a good thing is if the band was either Nightwish or No Doubt.

If either of those occurred I be taking lots of pictures so I could remember it!

standokan

May 28, 2009
Thank god for me listening to something without a lead singer for once. I listened ZZ top 5 minutes before this, that would´ve been awkward.
This is quite brilliant by the way.

This would be one hell of a way to get me back into pop music.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Not sure if this counts, but the last song Iheard was the pony polka.

Am I going to die now ?

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Well the last band I listened to was Dethklok, so I either woke up with Nathan Explosion or Brendon Small. Brendon Small would be a bit weird but Nathan Explosion... I really have no idea what I would do or how I would take that. Maybe we were having an orgy with some fans, I don't know. I just hope I don't end up dead somehow...