You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Well I've just gotten done listening to some Beatles, and I always kind of considered John to be the closest thing to a 'Lead' they had, so I'll have woken up next to a man who's been DEAD for almost 31 years. I wonder how I'll explain this one.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
That girl who was the lead singer on The Cocteau twins, since they've been broken up for a long time now I can only assume it would be her when they were still together so I guess whoo hoo?

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I can't remember if the last band I listened to was Class Actress or The Joy Formidable. But either way, I'm good.

In fact, I'm better than good. I'm great.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009

Please tell me it was on the plane so noone will ever know (yep, I'm going to hell for that).

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
aw MAN! why couldnt this be "waking up next to the last person of the opposite gender whose facebook page you went to", because that would be WAY better than...OH SH*T ANGUS YOUNG!! NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW SONG NEW SONG!!

Annie Lennox! i can live with that! despite the age, pretty good catch i think

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Herbsk said:
febel said:
NagaShadow said:

seeing as they are all the lead singers, do i just wake up with one of them, or is it all of them?
i'm happy either way
I imagine most of them would be strewn randomly around the house/apartment, you having made a valient "tag-team" style effort the night before.
Can you say Ménage à trois (many times over!) That would have to have been a while night.
A shame none of them (presumably) speak english. Won't know the difference between "Yes! YES!" and "You're on my hair..."

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Last song I listened to was this <youtube=aVKztMwGiXQ>
I guess in the context of the song I listened to it would make sense waking up naked... I still would say it was creepy, I would probably wake up with the worst kind of headache sleeping in a rubble at best.
Does kinda make me wish The Pretty Reckless was the last band I listened to...

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Whoever was the chick for the Moldova group that went to Eurovision 2010 (the group that Epic Sax guy)

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
Today, like most other days, I listened to a lot of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
You know what that means?

It means my day just became extremely pleasant.