You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

Sarahcidal

Jun 1, 2009
I would be greatly curious as to what kind of crank I huffed in order for me to permit Mickey Avalon to convince me to jump his bones.
The guy has some catchy music, but attractive the man is not.

Lerasai

Aug 14, 2010
Regina Spektor. I'm not usually into girls, but she is amazing so I'd be lying if I said I were upset about it.

Giantpanda602

Oct 16, 2010
Billie Joe Armstrong...
Well, hes bisexual and I'm not so I guess I'd be having a pretty horrible morning imagining what happened.

Da Chi

Sep 6, 2010
Pinkie Pie. But seeing that they are mostly naked all the time I can assume nothing happened and I just wanted to fit in... Yeah....

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
Peter Gabriel? I like his music and he is a pretty cool guy but... What the hell was I thinking at the time!? Did I mistake him for a woman somehow!?

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
Let's see... I was just watching Glee, does that count?

If not, I'm Jesse Lacey, which would be fucking awesome!

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Kwaren said:
Scootaloo!? Does this mean I'm a pedopony?!
Well, I suppose that's certainly worse than waking up next to all the other ponies in that show. Freaking Winter Wrap Up, apparently I'm a zoophilic manwhore.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
Angela Gossow; Arch Enemy.

Also the last song I listened too!

May I now receive the highest of fives. What a night that would be.

Edit: If it hadn't been her, the next artists down are In This Moment. Maria Brink. My iTunes just loves me today =)

soulfire130

Jun 15, 2010
so its either this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFt3OqmGSbI&feature=related

or the lead vocalist of Incubus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXzuDXZwZtI

May 18, 2011
Just got done listening to the album "As of Yet Unnamed" by Mayhem. A furry techno artist. Who's a shark, and I have no problem with this. No problem at all.