You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

nomad240

Aug 13, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArkDWrHmmXI&feature=fvst

OH YEAH!!!
I'm happy because it was almsot the lead singer to Rammstein.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Jak LesStrange said:
So... GlaDOS then... how the crap would that work?
Something like this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyqlX9toWk#t=55s] maybe?

Clarification request: what if we've just been playing Rock Band? Am I in bed with our singer or with the lead singer of the band who did the last song we played?

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
noxymoron19 said:
ezeroast said:
Joe Strummer
Hmmm, I guess that's ok. Probably the only guy I would be fine with going gay for. Pitty he is dead though...
I woke up in Joe Strummer's coffin too, to the sound of Safe European Home
One of their best

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence.
That would be a bad situation
NotAPie said:
Well this guy.

In a way I'm kinda happy and in another way I'm really freaking scared.
Another Mindless Self Indulgence fan? We're a rare breed

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
nomad240 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArkDWrHmmXI&feature=fvst

OH YEAH!!!
I'm happy because it was almsot the lead singer to Rammstein.
You lucky... lol

This morning, first song I listened to was Garbage Truck off the Scott Pilgrim Soundtrack. I dunno if I'm allowed to keep updating my answer, but I'm going to keep doing it until I'm told to stop. Stephen Stills...

is gay in the comics. He comes out in the 5th one, with Scott finding out in the sixth.

DreadfulSorry

Feb 3, 2009
Last band I listened to was Daft Punk...which doesn't really have a lead singer...but if they were both there AND in their robot suits: Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Alleged_Alec

Sep 2, 2008
I'd be kinda creeped out by waking up next to Seasick Steve.

It'd be better then a few minutes ago though. Waking up next to the Nostalgia Critic would remind me way too much of Spooning with Spooney.

Eccentric Lich

Dec 8, 2009
It seems Josh Breeding of The Megas and I have just sparked more than a war...

Unless this means I wake up next to the character he was voicing...which would be Bombman. That's fucking terrifying.

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
The singer of the song from the band I listened too or the current singer from that same band? Because that would either be Bon Scott (of AC/DC), who is dead and I'd be very confused, or Brian Johnson (also of AC/DC) and I'd still be rather confused.

Rose1034

Jan 12, 2010
I'd be completely ok with waking up next to Chris Thile. And he's on my "list" so my hubby couldn't complain.

lonelydays17

Nov 3, 2009
Hm. Well, waking up next to Gerard Way could be worse. We could've done sexy time! Not that I would want to. His wife would kill me on the spot. Hm.