You've just woken up naked next to the lead singer of the last band you listened to

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Stako said:
If we are being true I would be waiking up next to the frontman of Simple Plan and he would most definetely be set on fire in the first 5 or 6 seconds after I wake up... no man lies naked next to me. Ever.
The OP doesn't actually specify that you're naked in bed together, just that you woke up naked next to the lead singer in question.

For all I know, I'm waking up naked on stage in front of 400,000 people next to the lead singer of Iron Maiden ...

Mitsozuka said:
Oh sweet furry jesus, I just woke up next to Renard V D:
. o O ( Renard VD? Who calls himself VD? Oh, wait ... )

AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
Youtube: Amy Lee, man she gets around!
See above. Maybe she's got herself a pile of anaesthetised, naked Escapist readers somewhere and lots of us are slowly waking up and wondering WTF is going on. Maybe we're all in the next music video, all oiled and backlit like a James Bond movie title sequence.

noslensalkcin said:
I'd be in the deepest layer of hell! I just listened to... Lady Gaga!
Suicide bombing time?

Kwaren said:
You're Fernando?
If so, can you hear the drums, and do you still recall the fateful night we crossed the Rio Grande?

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
RT-Medic-with-shotgun said:
Oh my god i got Alizee to cheat on her husband.

And how the fuck am in in france, how did i talk to her(i speak o french) and why am i bound to the bead with my belt.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, dude. I never understood that saying, but it effectively means "You just struck gold, don't question things".

How does it feel waking up next to a milf?
You look a horse in the mouth to check it's value. Hence the saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" means don't worry about the worth of the gift, just enjoy it and/or just enjoy the gift, don't ask questions. At least that's what I understand the saying to mean. [Which is essentially/effectively what you said.

OT: Hayley Williams. God I hope I spelt that right.

Taham

Mar 31, 2011
This means I woke up naked next to Bruce Dickinsion (Iron Maiden). I now have a horrible scenario playing out in my head. (I'm male)

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Catherine Pierce and Allison Pierce from "The Pierces"

... How did this happen? This doesn't seem right ... not bad, but not right.