you've turned into an npc from the last game you played

ctrl

Apr 19, 2010
what do you do now. is it a boss so your repeatedly killed by irritating hero's who grind kill you to steal all your stuff. or have you turned into a vender to scam the hero's out of all there money by selling them purple coloured shit.

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
shit, well by now i'm proly a dead body >_> (cod:bo, the not-giving-activision-money vertion >=P)

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
I will go with a boss and try my chances against the hero... Almost every NPC in Castlevania ends up dead or worst, anyway.

DiscoLenin

Jun 8, 2010
This would make me one of the FEAR 2: Project Origin clones,
which means my lifespan is short and I take orders from an evil little girl...
oh well, i get the cool armour at least :)

CloakedOne

Oct 1, 2009
I'm a random Saber Guard from Force Unleashed II, he is my latest pain in the ass. Well, at least that bronzium armor looks pretty good with those red lightsabers. Could be worse. Ha ha! Off to kill the secret clone of the *bleck, dead*

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
a POW from Metal Slug III THANK YOU! *salutes and drops a ROCKET LAUWNCHA from his boxer shorts *

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
well the last game i played was metroid prime, so...

i guess im the little eyeball things that crawl around morphball puzzles, because those are the only npcs that arent killable.

so OP, thank you for reducing my existence to moving in a small repetitive pattern on a wall getting shot with every weapon imaginable as samus tries to find a weapon that will kill me.

Pokeylope

Feb 10, 2010
starcraft2, so i guess I'm one of those panda-guys that wanders around the map, please don't click on me o_O

Grey Walker

Jul 9, 2010
Bioshock 2...

Big Daddy (going to get killed)
Big Sister (same)
Splicer (ditto)

...Screw it, I'll go with Sinclair and hope he doesn't die at the end.

SmokingMirrors

Oct 3, 2010
Commander Gresh from Dungeon Siege.

"At last. An enemy who does not cower behind walls! I thought i'd die of tedium fighting these pathetic legionnaires. Let us see if your mettle is greater than that of your worthless kin!"