you've turned into an npc from the last game you played

Jhon1to1

Sep 30, 2009
Great, probably a dead marine from Halo: Reach. Hopefully i died in a giant fiery explosion visible from space....

jacobgr43

Jun 5, 2010
i play minecaft so i'd be a creeper *walks up behind person minding their own business then blows them to bits and makes them lose all their precious diamond equipment* MUHAHAHAHAHA

Teh Magic Man

Feb 4, 2010
well the last game i've played would be soul caliber 3. i have no idea who that would make me, but likely it would be bad ass.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Ys: Oath in Felghana: Guess I'd become Chester, with bullshit speed, powerful AOE attack magic, and dual wielding swords man. Me likes, and I shall not let the hero stop me, because I am a boss in a game series notorious for hard as fuck boss fights.

Have fun dying Adol, muwahahah.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I'm now Nozumi(The Raidou Kuzunoha series),I get to wear my pimping white suit and eat toast all day.

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
I'm a pokemon trainer with rubish pokemon who will stand perfectly still until a main character comes along to destroy me -_- I also don't know type resistances.
F*ck it, i'll break my programming and rebel ahahahahaa

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Well, I would likely dance my sweaty ass off to what is likely going to be some amazing hybrid of Deadmau5 and Lady GaGa, or some other combination that doesn't sound good on paper, but sounds balls-to-the-wall awesome in real life.