you've turned into an npc from the last game you played

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Oh no.... I just played wii sports resort. That makes me one of those mute smiling bastards forced to watch sporting events all day. HELP ME!!!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Hmm...I guess i want to be either Sage Freke or Boir of the Twin fangs from Demon's Souls.

Xangi

Mar 4, 2009
Oh Christ please no, I don't want to be a Stormtrooper! especially not when Kyle Katarn used the console to allow him to cut me in half!!! OH SHIT THERE HE-AAAAAHHHHHHH *slice*

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
So I am a soldier in R:TW now eh. The last match I did was with 2 modded dudes, 1 a gothic knight from the Medieval ages and the other a custom unit with stupidly OP stats.
Either way, I am good.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Assassin's Creed 2

Guard--(dead, unless he's running away)

Minstrel--poisoned, flailing about.

Courtesans--Sweet, I have boobs!

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
Awesome. Now I get to battle wandering Trainers with a party full of highly trained Pokemon. Because everyone knows, standing in one place for years and assaulting anyone who walks in front of you is an okay thing to do.

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
I guess I'm dead then. Since the last game I played was Marathon Rubicon X, ad I kill everybody from that game. Unless I can be a computer, then I'm either a jerk or a serious jerk.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
A Knight from Fire Emblem. A walking pile of metal and muscle with a spear the size of a tree. Fun times can be had!