Yuuuge New Twitter Account Combines Dungeons and Dragons and Donald Trump

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Yuuuge New Twitter Account Combines Dungeons and Dragons and Donald Trump

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1323/1323660.jpg

Dungeons And Donalds combines Dungeons and Dragons and Donald Trump - and it's pretty glorious

I'm a yuuuge fan of political parody Twitter accounts, but this one takes the cake. Dungeons and Donalds takes some of the Presidential hopeful's real quotes, including statements during debates and jabs at his political rivals, adding some DnD flavor in the process.

One of the tweets from the account took Trump's now infamous "taco bowl" image and photoshopped it to look like... well, check it out in the gallery below.

The account, which only has 39 tweets so far, has already picked up quite a following - as of the time of this posting, more than 20,000 people are following DungeonsAndDonalds [https://twitter.com/DungeonsDonald].

[gallery=6246]

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Those are actually surprisingly cleaver and funny. :D I'm going to have to follow.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"I beat owlbears all the time. All the time."

Had to save a few of these gems to my HDD for posterity!!!
Really cracked me up a few times; thanks! :D

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
You know, if he was only racist against elves, he'd be okay in my book.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
Placing druids on the same level as bards pleases me far more than it really should.

When I first clicked this, I expected to see something like Trump the blackguard who thought he was a paladin.