- Oct 13, 2020
it's been barely half a year since everyone in Deviantart forced to switch to eclipse, I has been Deviantart member for 12 years where during my journey as Deviantart member, I notice it's downhill(in contrast to my development into better person) as the time goes and here's my gripe with Deviantart throughout my journey there:
- Cyberbullying: I has been bullied by those like HTFSocial Regulars(notably Innocent-darkside), Gtjerwp/SafeInternetProtocol/BasedAnon49, Ericgl1996(for myself preferring Orange Island season of Pokemon Anime over current one), and so on. even when I block one of them(SafeInternetProtocol), he coaxed me to unblock him through his youtube comment in Hitler video I made over TVtropes rejecting my Mega-crossover Magnum-opus from their site, and I fell to him there, and then there's worst days ever in internet(or at least here in deviantart) for me where this continued to even SafeInternetProtocol's block-evading. worse the Deviantart staff's incompetence makes me abstains from reporting even this(likely under the fear of they bans people like me instead), and this come to play on resorting to making Online Petition to fight off SafeInternetProtocol.
- Premium membership become core membership that costs more and has less features(this makes me allowing this expire for better or worse) than vanilla premium membership and recently, it has features that Art thieves tends to abuse and that's premium gallery
- Spambot- Hijacked old accounts faving random Deviantart posts inconsistently are bothered us (this make everyone think twice over leaving Deviantart without deactivating their accounts)
- old things from our childhood are forgotten there
- and Eclipse make Deviantart ghost town likely from this: https://www.deviantart.com/chiwowza/journal/A-List-of-Everything-Eclipse-Ruins-or-Removes-839283729