Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

This week Zero Punctuation reviews a rapper shooting up the Middle East to find his prized jeweled skull in 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
Sylocat said:
Um... quadruple thread, or is something wrong with my comp?
no he is just marketing his own show...a lot :p

haha the end is brilliant

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Oh god that last part.

Other than that funny stuff. Loved the subliminal messages.

k_rafftry

Mar 5, 2008
Excellent. I like the idea that it's the prequel to CoD4. Maybe he's there as the same time, and fiddy is the one who sets off that big a-bomb... While rapping... about bitches...

SoupsMan

Apr 23, 2008
Oh Yahtzee, I hope you have donned your flame retardant suit, commenting on racial/social situations is always bad news. Nice subliminal picture there.

Though I must say, your ending leaves something, like the sentence needs to be fini

Ronwue

Oct 22, 2008
That was a bit more ranty than usual, and not towards the game. I don't hate rappers myself, but I'll never play that game... Maybe if someone payed me to do it.. but I'm sure even then I'd find a game that is better. Still... I didn't even know 50 Cent had a game... let alone two.

Garrig

Mar 11, 2009
Huh, at least I'm going to be one of the early ones. Hot damn, that was a good ZP, especially with the touches of pseudo-subliminal 'advertising'.

Though I have to wonder just which pub you had that picture taken, and just whom the bloke next to you was?

>.> And I swear, I heard you saying knickers, despite what the delicates are going to pop in here and whine about.

Priceless.

MajWound

Mar 18, 2009
Hooray racism!

This is about what I've come to expect from Yahtzee...being absolutely right about everything that has to do with video games.

crepesack

May 20, 2008
i found this pretty humurous, i never expected anyone to take this game "seriously" i agree fully with you on the whole materialistic rap mecrob.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
I think that was the best punchline in any ZP. Seriously, this is quite possible my favorite ZP now.

And I might just rent BoS.