Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Ihateyazhee

Mar 19, 2009
Good i give a shit no. So before you fuckin talk yall need to stop laughing at racist jokes. It's people like you all who make the world a shitty place to live. I dont give a fuck if he has a pic poppin up sayin <----- not racist. That doesnt mean shit I thought zero punctuation was funny. So stop fucking laughing at a black joke. Before you say "blah blah blah going off for no reason blah blah blah" How the fuck would you feel if someone made a racist joke towards you dumb ass

jdnoth

Sep 3, 2008
I wonder why Yahtzee is so hooked on the N word. He said it like, 20 times in his last Australian Gamer podcast.

Both that podcast and this zp are probably the best I've seen from either medium. Maybe that says something about me idk.

theklng

May 1, 2008
Mazty said:
theklng said:
Mazty said:
Hahahaha really funny, and amazing ending.
50 Cent games suck....Big surprise...
Seriously though, by expanding his view, I thought Yahztee would have meant talking about multiplayer and playing mainstream, big titles, like Resistance 2, or other large titles. AS much as I'm for laughs, it is kind of pointless reviewing a blatant turd of a game.
Good commentary on the rap mindset though.
he already reviewed gears of war 2, so for him reviewing killzone 2/resistance 2/any other generic shooter would be pretty pointless. at least in his way of thinking.
GoW2 is a TPS, those other games are FPS'. Saying if he's reviewed one he's reviewed them all is saying if he's reviewed a mainstream game, he's reviewed them all, which just isn't true.
it's his opinion, not mine. i could agree with him though, since most fps are generic. arguing that it's a tps is really just arguing over semantics.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wow that was hilarious, albeit bold...being now that all the sensitives will be spamming you

yemathums

Jan 15, 2009
Hahaha nice!!! I was watching a preview video, and after 50 cent kills some more a-rabs (which as far as I can tell, is the point of this game, im not just being racist) he yells "There ain't no hoes up in here!" classic.

randomite88

Mar 19, 2009
Ihateyazhee said:
Good i give a shit no. So before you fuckin talk yall need to stop laughing at racist jokes. It's people like you all who make the world a shitty place to live. I dont give a fuck if he has a pic poppin up sayin <----- not racist. That doesnt mean shit I thought zero punctuation was funny. So stop fucking laughing at a black joke. Before you say "blah blah blah going off for no reason blah blah blah" How the fuck would you feel if someone made a racist joke towards you dumb ass
I, along with several of the people who have commented here today have a sense of humor, and thus would be completely fine with a hilarious racially themed joke aimed at us. You need to let go of your hypersensitive self-righteous ass and learn to take a joke or two.

Darkmark44

Nov 26, 2008
Ihateyazhee said:
What the hell is wrong with you all??? "The last bit was hysterical"? WHAT THE FUCK You laugh constantly for a fuckin damn racist joke you dumb fucks go fuck yourselves you damn racists!!!
I giggled :3

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
soniccaraway said:
I truly don't get why he would even waste his time reviewing this game. I really don't understand him, he reams the crap out of games are that are either good or great, but he can play a mediocre game or even bad game like this that deserves it and he can only say two or three bad things about it. I think he needs to have written somewhere, something like what AVGN has, that he mainly focuses on the bad aspects of games and that he actually likes some of the games he bags on, because if he really feels exactly how he says he does in these videos, then what is he doing playing games?
TROOLLLLL (Funniest yet IMO)

Ihateyazhee said:
What the hell is wrong with you all??? "The last bit was hysterical"? WHAT THE FUCK You laugh constantly for a fuckin damn racist joke you dumb fucks go fuck yourselves you damn racists!!!
You are an idiot..yes he is funny and so what if he trows in a few racist jokes you don't have to have a fit over it and yes the last bit was hysterical

jewru

Jun 1, 2008
yes this was genius. . really if any thing is racist its the game, playing off of north Americas fear and hate for people of middle eastern decent , like what a fucking coincidence that we are at war in the middle east and so many games being made are geared towards killing those people . so i say bravo yhatzee bravo meet racism with racism.

Evan Waters

Dec 12, 2007
I have to say, if there's anything more annoying than political correctness, it's people on the internet whining about how political correctness is taking over and hurling accusations of PC fascism at anyone who suggests that maybe using a racial slur isn't the best idea.

I'm not accusing Yahtzee of being racist, mind you, but I've never gotten the sheer *outrage* over the suggestion that you can offend people unintentionally.

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
The subliminal messages and the ending definitely put this one at the top of my favorite ZP list. Great work as always.

alf1985

Oct 7, 2008
Dude that was some funny shit, but it always is. I know you don't need me to tell you that but what the hell, I live in a world where every thing I say is important and brilliant. And what a beautiful world that is.