Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
The end bit would have been funny had he not copied it straight from South Park.
Otherwise, very funny, maybe because I hate Fiddy so very much. Overall, Yahtzee's best in a while.

Gunrunner

Jul 20, 2008
I lol'ed at the ending, funny review, also why did 50 Cent want to make two games about him shooting people? Doesnt he do that enough in his songs..by songs i mean speaking really fast with music in the background xD

neuromasser

Jan 20, 2009
Yahtzee is not Racist, Yahtzee is not Racist, Yahtzee is not Racist... lol
Ending was especially funny, it made my day

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
Good overall. Didn't give much information about the game itself (although on reflection there probably wasn't much of a game in the first place,) but all the other stuff made up for it.

Fronken

May 10, 2008
I cant watch the movie, as soon as i start it, a black screen pops up infront of it, and nothing happens, if i press the black screen i get redirected to the march mayhem thing, i dont care about that, i just wanna watch the damn video, but i cant make the advertisement go away >_<

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Fuck you lemonhead!

The bits with Yahtzee's subliminal pictures with that guy really reminds me of Father Ted ahh the old days.

Good episode

DoomBlackDragon

Sep 13, 2008
I must agrea The ending was making me laugh very hard. I felt like the old Yahtzee is back. I mean he even got his old rant back. I mean I loved the way Yahtzee rant on rebeling to accully reveiw a game but make the game something he can rant on. Finally middle of march but Yahtzee finally got his reviewing spirit back. Best video so far for the year.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
soniccaraway said:
I truly don't get why he would even waste his time reviewing this game. I really don't understand him, he reams the crap out of games are that are either good or great, but he can play a mediocre game or even bad game like this that deserves it and he can only say two or three bad things about it. I think he needs to have written somewhere, something like what AVGN has, that he mainly focuses on the bad aspects of games and that he actually likes some of the games he bags on, because if he really feels exactly how he says he does in these videos, then what is he doing playing games?
Uurrr what? The only good thing he said about this game was that the gameplay worked well...and then quickly said it got repetitive.

hairymammoth

Mar 18, 2009
There should be a 2 second break in the next video, so I can pause it and eat some toast. I'll email Yahtzee that suggestion.

By the way good video!

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
JPMotion said:
Pure ZP brilliance - the best in a long time :D
I know, Yahtzee is now back on his high horse : ).

Edit - He denied that picture being him on the Game Damage forums.

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
Great review; much better than the last few. Go figure we see yet another cookie-cutter FPS based on a media icon. When are we going to get a Mickey Mouse game where you go around to theatres capturing people who are pirating movies? And yes MPAA, I now own the rights to that idea, and you bet your ass I'll toss a lawsuit at you if you even think of using it without paying me millions of dollars.

The social commentary was well argued. It's not that black people are retarded, it's that some people (black, white, or otherwise) are retarded and feel they need to boast about all of the illegal, immoral shit they purport to do on a regular basis.

That being said, if I had as much money as 50 Cent, I'd probably be drinking, fucking women, and boasting about it too.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
wow everyone gets a little worked up when someone almost says the word n***** don't they? Its not really that funny, I get that it is used in an ironic way, and I respect Yahtzee for going there. but people snickering about a joke that basically goes 'oh have you noticed how lazy black people are' then saying oh i didn't really mean it is pretty base if you ask me.

caelloki

Dec 14, 2007
FUCKING HA! amazing, and glad Yahtzee is picking up some new material. best episode in a long time ^.^