Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

hippo24

Apr 29, 2008
Silverwebsurfer said:
wow everyone gets a little worked up when someone almost says the word ****** don't they? Its not really that funny, I get that it is used in an ironic way, and I respect Yahtzee for going there. but people sniggering about a joke that basically goes 'oh have you noticed how lazy black people are' then saying oh i didn't really mean it is pretty base if you ask me.
Your treading on thin ice...
You dont have a sensationalist front to hide behind, but I really vould care less in ither scenario.

Fronken

May 10, 2008
EDIT: Ignore what i wrote, i managed to get the damn advertisement to play, i just had to restart Mozilla 5 times and reload the page 11 times...

Seriously though, the site is already spammed with March Mayhem, mind not putting it exacly everywhere?, some people dont care about it, and its annoying when you have to go through all that trouble just to watch the video Thanks to March Mayhem

BlackWatch

Feb 13, 2008
wonder how it feels to have the power to make so many people rewatch and pause for a subliminal joke ... the mans a legend

NOOBSAUCE

Feb 5, 2009
God that end was priceless, and its good to see that someone else thinks about rap the same way as me.

Overlord_Dave

Mar 2, 2009
Yahtzee's last couple of reviews weren't as funny as they should have been, but it's good to see he's back on form. And with social commentary too. What a mix.

Also, Fronken, I've got AdBlock plus and NoScript installed and it works fine with me...

Sir Isaac

Aug 24, 2007
mike1921 said:
"nig-" Classic.
Him insulting the politically correct was also great.
I think he was insulting racists with that line, otherwise it wouldn't be satire.

Duh

Feb 19, 2009
your subliminal propaganda about you not being racist only makes stronger my will to believe that you are an half british half australian KKK member that wears robes made of aligator skin, drink tea from cups made of *N word* skulls

MsDevin92

Nov 9, 2008
Oh man, I remember when moviebob first talked about 50 Cent Games on his Youtube channel and I was all, please tell me they do not really have an f-ing 50 Cent game. And then you reviewed it and I was like OMG because I knew it would be beating the piss out of two things I hate: popular rap and boring shooters based around pretending you're out slaughtering people from the Middle East.

Also, I loved your whole bit about what a blog sounds like, I kept imagining some sort of adorably ugly sea slug thing. <3

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
Is anyone else having troubles watching it? It keeps getting stuck on the adverts that show right before it plays.

sneak_copter

Nov 3, 2008
Northover32 said:
<<<Not Racist haha took so long to pause it at the right time.

that last part was just like the southpark with Mr. Garrison when they scare all the black people out of town... haha if you've seen it you'll understand.
I understand.

Good ZP, as always (for the 900th time this thread)

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Oh my, my, my. That was funny. My favorite parts, "unfunny soapbox bit" and "the lazy ni..."

Still, I think a diamond encrusted skull would be pretty kick ass to own

James Cassidy

Dec 4, 2008
Good review yahtzee.

One thing about this 50 cent game is that I hate this game. Not because of the gameplay or the game itself, but because Activision decided to publish this piece of crap rather than let Ghostbusters or Brutal Legends get published.

Greedy bastards of Activision.

Activision is a perfect example that Yahtzee just described in the video.

Activision has more money than anything thanks solely due to them owning Blizzard and World of Warcraft and they still want more. They sit here and say "we didn't publish such-and-such game because it won;t make money from sequels."