Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
loved this one the subliminal images reminded me of cobert report in which the host would once in a while show himself with a hand on the shoulder of some black guy and giving the thumbs up to prove he isnt racist and then to top it all off pulling the south park style ending with the lazy ni... was priceless i enjoyed this one alot.

as for the game its self i am amazed at what good reviews this game is getting after how bad the last one was but i guess they got people this time that knew what they were doing when they made the game though sadly looking at your review they probably didnt have control of the content or it may have been even better.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
mokes310 said:
Is anyone else having troubles watching it? It keeps getting stuck on the adverts that show right before it plays.
It looks like there was a hiccup with the ad provider, it's being looked into right now. ;)

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
hippo24 said:
Silverwebsurfer said:
wow everyone gets a little worked up when someone almost says the word n***** don't they? Its not really that funny, I get that it is used in an ironic way, and I respect Yahtzee for going there. but people snickering about a joke that basically goes 'oh have you noticed how lazy black people are' then saying oh i didn't really mean it is pretty base if you ask me.
Your treading on thin ice...
You dont have a sensationalist front to hide behind, but I really vould care less in ither scenario.
you are right of course... You see my point though?
also for the record i thought the episode was fucking hilarious

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
Sir Isaac said:
mike1921 said:
"nig-" Classic.
Him insulting the politically correct was also great.
I think he was insulting racists with that line, otherwise it wouldn't be satire.
Politically correct, racist, same thing.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
That was totally worth the three browser restarts, several dozen ctrl+F5s and eventual cache clear that it took to get it to work.

Neesa

Jan 29, 2009
Oh the subliminal messages~ I had to pause it at the right time to see what it actually said. Made me giggle a little. Yes you're not racist.... Or is that at ploy to trick us? Oooh, that'd be a bit of a mind fuck. Hmm... -ponders on it-

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
thecaptainof said:
That was totally worth the three browser restarts, several dozen ctrl+F5s and eventual cache clear that it took to get it to work.
yeah, i have trouble to, to run his vids. sometimes it does not work at all.

great review. it is so clear that this kind of games are crap.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I think he played up that "not racist" "joke" a bit much, as well as the painfully obvious "punch l-" at the end.

Other than that, a fair review.

You fucking cr-!

D.C.

Oct 8, 2008
Is it just me or does the subliminal picture look like yahtzee's face has been photoshopped on there?

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
OMFG I about fell out of my chair that was worth the time. Those lazy nig...oh god brilliant. xD

lornb

Jan 16, 2009
Awesome, at first the wrapping up part worried me because it was so rainbows and sunshine and unwashed dreaded people singing "We are the World" then it was Yahtzeed.
<3

Bruiser80

Feb 27, 2009
Sir Isaac said:
mike1921 said:
"nig-" Classic.
Him insulting the politically correct was also great.
I think he was insulting racists with that line, otherwise it wouldn't be satire.
I think those were referring to two separate parts of the vid. The PC comment is referring to the lemon-head guy.

Very true though. How much would race be a factor if PC people weren't talking about it so much? I know racism is still around, but I think it's way less than PC people think it is.