Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Logicality

Feb 8, 2008
My goodness! It's like he was saying what I was thinking when it comes to hip hop! Too hilarious!

UncleScar

Hakuna Matata Bitches!
Oct 26, 2008
As has been said already, loved the last sentence, but I also loved the social comments and the irony that's been so well highlighted.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I'm so glad that Yahtzee could further stereotypes about hip-hop so that people can continue to ignore the fact there is very good rap out there. Yes 50 Cent is perpetuating stereotypes and his music and lyricism are less than desirable but for all of Yahtzee's awareness about racial issues he fails to see this is only about 50% of rap.

OwenEdwards

Mar 19, 2008
Well obviously the view on rap was a bit ignorant and restricted to a particular brand of commercial material, but other than that, funny stuff.

trelloskilos

Mar 11, 2009
The very last line was a bit of a risk, but it made me laugh! Yahtzee's well & truly on form with this review.

(also not racist!)

SoupsMan

Apr 23, 2008
mike1921 said:
"nig-" Classic.
Him insulting the politically correct was also great.
No, he never got the g in there. If I had to guess, in order to play it safe(if yahtzee has ever done such a thing), he probably used the word nihilist. But then again, I can't read minds.

GOATOFRAGE

Jun 20, 2008
Yahtzee please stop beating on killzone in reviews of other games
but i have to admit last line was legendary

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
The end was by far the best!
I'm getting the feeling that Yahtzee is trying to avoid KZ2.
I know he did a mini "review" in his last one but I believe that he's just avoiding a game he might actually like.
I could be wrong...

Illuminatis

Oct 3, 2007
HA, man that was a good review, had me laughing quite a bit. Nice job.

On a side note review Madworld next, great game.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
The end was the funniest thing on Zero Punctuation yet. I'm literally crying with laughter. Absolute genius.

Also, nice little touch putting Damien Hurst's skull in there. That's the first thing I thought of when I heard about this game.

HadesWTF

Jun 4, 2008
Damn Yahtzee! I was rolling in the hilarity.

I'm really looking forward to your review of Resident Evil 5. Even though its a good game I can see your "Nothing has changed" video coming from miles away.

I'm also looking forward to Madworld, but I realize you Aussie's are getting the short end of the stick and have to wait a few extra weeks. But hey. America has to wait extra months for Fatal Frame 4.

Grim-aces

Mar 11, 2009
Great video, but come on reviewing a 50 cent game really. It saddens me that there hasn't been a decent game released in a while, it's like game developers have just stopped trying.
The last game that I truly enjoyed was Penny arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness episodes 1 and 2. Yes a downloadable game is better then practically every release in the past six months. If any of you are a game designer for a major game company reading this hang your head in shame you worthless piece of human waste.

Void(null)

Dec 10, 2008
This is the first time Yahtzee has done something on the edge and off the cuff for a long time. Just when ZP was becoming standard and mundane, Yahtzee steps away from bashing Video games and instead makes a seocial political statement against political correctness with the perfect set up, delivery and punch.

I genuinely laughed and felt bad for doing so... thank you!