Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
The last bit caused me to just roll on the floor laughing. Great job!

I loved the flashes of you in it too and agree that having to specify that you aren't racist is just insane.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
The joke at the end was extremely predictable. What was so funny about it? It was more pointless than an episode of The Simpsons.

"I'm not racist, I'm not racist, I'm not racist!" *Gasp* 'twas a fake out. I never would've guessed.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
It's nice to have something fun to look forward to every wednesday.
As always, he put a smile on my face.

Kazturkey

Mar 1, 2009
Ah, good old fashioned non-racism that is mistakenly percieved as racism because you're talking about a black guy. The nostalgia. We love you Ben.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Excellent vid, like the attempt to subconsciously remind us you're not racist ;) (see the inserted stills that flick across the screen at various points if you missed them somehow).

HalcyonUpperSix

Mar 18, 2009
Ahhhh, that was good.

I would even go so far as to say 'Classic Yahtzee'.

I loved the first stuff, then it kinda went downhill a bit, but this is a shining gem, one of the funniest bits I've seen him do :D

Bravo :)

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
there'll be some fuss over the 'ni-' bit to be sure! great review though lol

Archereus

Aug 18, 2008
this was a smart episode. It wasn't overly funny right until the very last 2 seconds, i wonder what would have happened if he didn't cut himself off in the video?

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
I see what you did thar. Can't help but think Yahtzee -is- racist because of the subliminal messages and the interrupted "n*****" phrase in the end.

Vicioussama

Jun 5, 2008
DangerousNewb said:
Yes yes, Hip Hop aint what it used to be.
nah, it's just as bad. Almost all rap and hip hop is shit. Too bad people are too stupid to realize it (and no I'm not racist, cause if I hated all black music I'd hate blues, bebop, jazz, and a ton of other stuff which I find great)

DangerousNewb

Mar 1, 2009
Sorry, I meant only Alternative Hip Hop and Jazz Rap is good, Fuck Mainstream rappers and Hip Hop artists like 50 Cents :]