Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

theklng

May 1, 2008
Mazty said:
Hahahaha really funny, and amazing ending.
50 Cent games suck....Big surprise...
Seriously though, by expanding his view, I thought Yahztee would have meant talking about multiplayer and playing mainstream, big titles, like Resistance 2, or other large titles. AS much as I'm for laughs, it is kind of pointless reviewing a blatant turd of a game.
Good commentary on the rap mindset though.
he already reviewed gears of war 2, so for him reviewing killzone 2/resistance 2/any other generic shooter would be pretty pointless. at least in his way of thinking.

Goldbling

Nov 21, 2008
kaziard said:
DangerousNewb said:
Yes yes, Hip Hop aint what it used to be.
i wasnt aware it was ever good... anywho that review was awesome, not laughed as hard at a ZP for a while now :p nice ending :)
Har har har, I hate when people talk about rap music then wonder why a black kid beats them up... seriously you dont see me going around talking about rock or country or whatever you listin to

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
way to paint a huge bullseye on your forehead for every minority rights group (strangely containing everyone who's NOT in that minority) to shoot at, I'm quite frankly oddly alienated in the way you presented that, it made me sort of angry but the tragic twist is that you're for the most part right... and it would be a better world without minority groups sponsored by everyone who's scared of being called racist homophobic or otherwise words that make them seem unlikable. They keep on whining about the smallest things that you start to think they are just doing it so they keep a paycheck

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
hsb said:
I lol'ed at the ending, funny review, also why did 50 Cent want to make two games about him shooting people? Doesnt he do that enough in his songs..by songs i mean speaking really fast with music in the background xD
You mean lip singing really fast with someone else speaking and music in the background? Seriously a lot of the artists (really stretching the term for a lot of people) lipsing.

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
Goldbling said:
kaziard said:
DangerousNewb said:
Yes yes, Hip Hop aint what it used to be.
i wasnt aware it was ever good... anywho that review was awesome, not laughed as hard at a ZP for a while now :p nice ending :)
Har har har, I hate when people talk about rap music then wonder why a black kid beats them up... seriously you dont see me going around talking about rock or country or whatever you listin to
ok well that was an interesting post 1. i dont need to wonder why i got beaten up seeing as i dont get into fights of trivial differences between peoples tastes 2. why would it be "a black kid" last time i looked any music could be enjoyed by anyone quit beeing ignorant 3. feel free to speak yer mind about metal im not insecure enough to be riled by any insults against it and last dont be so sensitive

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
DarkSaber said:
Kukul said:
Mr Garrison did that first, but I still laughed hard.
As a matter of fact, it's from the British sitcom Father Ted.
Which in turn probably drew inspiration for that joke from Blazing Saddles.

"The Sheriff is a Ni"DONG!

It's still funny though, no matter where the original inspiration came from.

Russian Redneck

Apr 21, 2008
I haven't laughed this hard at a ZP review for a long time. Most of the time I politely chuckle at the clever animations, side-jokes, and ridiculous metaphors but this time I literally fell out of my chair laughing (note: I did not actually fall out of my chair). The final credits snippet was also clever: "Barack Obama probably likes 50 Cent since he's always talking about 'change'". Oh Yahtzee~