Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Anaphyis

Jun 17, 2008
GuerrillaClock said:
The end bit would have been funny had he not copied it straight from South Park.
Otherwise, very funny, maybe because I hate Fiddy so very much. Overall, Yahtzee's best in a while.
So? He made a joke that happened to be in a 8 year old episode of Southpark. Holy shit, call the police. You sure have a humorless life if a joke is only funny once, probably stopped laughing after the 4th grade. My condolences.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Well for some reason I feel like apologizing for my homophobia comment last week, I guess I took it too seriously. Not that you know, because you never read these threads, and I can't blame you. :)

VinLAURiA

Dec 25, 2008
Cool, after those last few ones I was worried you were losing a bit of your edge.

But this was pure brilliance. There were so many things going on at once at any one moment it was hard to keep track of it all. This one definitely needs to be watched more than once for full effect.

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
Anaphyis said:
GuerrillaClock said:
The end bit would have been funny had he not copied it straight from South Park.
Otherwise, very funny, maybe because I hate Fiddy so very much. Overall, Yahtzee's best in a while.
So? He made a joke that happened to be in a 8 year old episode of Southpark. Holy shit, call the police. You sure have a humorless life if a joke is only funny once, probably stopped laughing after the 4th grade. My condolences.
Didn't realise I'd poked the proverbial hornets' nest of fanboys with a throwaway comment. I made a point, then moved on. It was barely even a criticism. Grow up. Yahtzee doesn't need defending by anyone, least of all by whiny fanboys throwing a tantrum. You sure must have a painful life if you cry at anyone who dares to go against your almighty opinion.
My condolences.

Goldbling

Nov 21, 2008
kaziard said:
Goldbling said:
kaziard said:
DangerousNewb said:
Yes yes, Hip Hop aint what it used to be.
i wasnt aware it was ever good... anywho that review was awesome, not laughed as hard at a ZP for a while now :p nice ending :)
Har har har, I hate when people talk about rap music then wonder why a black kid beats them up... seriously you dont see me going around talking about rock or country or whatever you listin to
ok well that was an interesting post 1. i dont need to wonder why i got beaten up seeing as i dont get into fights of trivial differences between peoples tastes 2. why would it be "a black kid" last time i looked any music could be enjoyed by anyone quit beeing ignorant 3. feel free to speak yer mind about metal im not insecure enough to be riled by any insults against it and last dont be so sensitive
I'm not sensitive, but when you 1,000,000 people telling you that one of your favorite genres sucks it gets really annoying, and it gets even more annoying when I tell people I also like classical and Techo(and all sub-genres of Techno)becuse then they tell me I'm just trying to fit in with everyone. Here is the thing, I like almost every genre of music with two exeptions, country and scremo/grindcore or anything that sounds like it.

versusterminus7

Mar 9, 2009
Funny stuff. It does seem kind of masturbatory, when you think about it. Seems like a lot of games nowadays are doing it for graphic images/gore/shock value. Whatever happened to story?

I R A RITER

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
Goldbling said:
I'm not sensitive, but when you 1,000,000 people telling you that one of your favorite genres sucks it gets really annoying, and it gets even more annoying when I tell people I also like classical and Techo(and all sub-genres of Techno)becuse then they tell me I'm just trying to fit in with everyone. Here is the thing, I like almost every genre of music with two exeptions, country and scremo/grindcore or anything that sounds like it.
dude i get plenty of stick over my choice in metal though its easy enough to just plug the ear phones in and smile, i am liking this polar opposite though, i r for teh screaming (but definately not screamo damn emo music ruins screaming :mad:) and the only stuf i dislike is tha rap dance nd techno.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
soo funny i almost wet myself,

"Not that they'd know anything about work the lazy nigg-" First one to finish that sentence is called racist

CuriousLemur

Mar 18, 2009
Pretty good review. Still not planning on getting this game. I think my pure frustration about 50 cent and what he stands for would make me through my 360 through the window...

...don't want to buy another one

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
You're so racist... *twitch* OH YOU'RE SO NOT RACIST... what the hell just happened?

I knew this would more of a commetry on rap and 50 cent than the game itself which is why of course I was very quick to watch this one... and it was great!

El_Chubba_Chubba

Mar 13, 2009
I dont know why, but i have the strange feeling that hes not rascist??? anyway i remember seeing a interview on the tele-o-vision with 50 cent talking about the game, and im pretty sure he said that whenever he has any ideas for the game the developers are happy to listen :0????? omg plz say they just nod and forget.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Is it just me or are these reviews getting too revolutionary? I mean, if Yahtzee wants us to lead an antisystemic war, he can just ask us :D

Although, awesome racist joke compilation, and good review altogether

Goldbling

Nov 21, 2008
kaziard said:
Goldbling said:
dude i get plenty of stick over my choice in metal though its easy enough to just plug the ear phones in and smile, i am liking this polar opposite though, i r for teh screaming (but definately not screamo damn emo music ruins screaming :mad:) and the only stuf i dislike is tha rap dance nd techno.
Wich is usually how it is, I accept the fact that I can't change peoples opinion of rap, even though I think there are some songs that people might like