Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

El_Chubba_Chubba

Mar 13, 2009
I think the sentence is "........the lazy niggards" niggard is a person who begrudes spending or giving away. Now i dont think im rascist.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
This was the most I laughed at any ZP in a long long long time. I couldn't stop through out the video and the ending just blew me to the floor (though I couldn't help remembering a certain South Park episode). :D :D :D :D :D :D

12/10!!!

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
If you want a lot of racist black white jokes play madworld. There is a black pimp and a white ***** which "spoilers"...

Ah, the game is black and white too...

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Im the sort of guy that finds things amusing but doesnt really laugh, preferring to smile.

the end made me laugh. Alot.

BIGpanda

Jan 13, 2009
I feel akward since I just finished listening to "my buddy" while watching this review supplement. Is it wrong for someone who's barely sane to induldge in musical lyrics that express genocide and violence and sex?

well whatever, great review none the less.

UltraBlumpkin

Aug 1, 2008
Finally, a funny video. The last couple were quite disappointing. I was beginning to think he lost his touch.

Supernaut565

Mar 18, 2009
This game has been getting alot of good reviews but I refuse to buy because it would just be feeding 50 cents ego. Also the words cover system and 50 cent make me laugh the guys been shot like 9 times.

Mr Nathan

Sep 13, 2008
The whole thing was great but the ending was the best ending I can find in all of the zero punctuation collection.

I laughed my kidneys out, not even kidding, I am going to die in a couple of minutes.

super bunny

Aug 16, 2008
God I loved all the subliminal "I am not racist" popups.

At first I thought is was subpar editing, which is highly unusual for for ZP, and then I saw the one at the end, and I finally saw it long enough to read it.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
WOW that was a close one, huh Yahtzee? I like how you added the "Unfunny soapbox bit" text into the video with little notice. This has been the best video in the last couple of weeks, so thanks.

SageOfCalm

Mar 14, 2009
See, now this is how you criticize people of another race or culture. Instead of the usual 'How come black people can't blah blah blah do everything like white people.' Yahtzee made valid arguments against the shallowness of rap culture. To the point where said people might actually go 'Heh, I guess he has a point.'

That's how you do it.

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
Hilarious!
I love the "I am not racist" popup.

SageOfCalm said:
See, now this is how you criticize people of another race or culture. Instead of the usual 'How come black people can't blah blah blah do everything like white people.' Yahtzee made valid arguments against the shallowness of rap culture. To the point where said people might actually go 'Heh, I guess he has a point.'

That's how you do it.
^ Couldn't agree more.

Nycto

Feb 10, 2009
excellent work mr yahtzee sir. please keep up the good work. who knows. one day you might actually raise enough drug money to rap yourself out of the slums.