Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

SageOfCalm

Mar 14, 2009
I don't get it. A british born australian can CALMLY make intelligent observations of another culture without pissing everybody off. But Americans, NOOOOOOOOO.

Maybe because my fellow Americans are so scared to say anything, that when they do finally say something it comes out garbled, nonsensical, and angry.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
good save at the end XD i almost spat out my drink o_O with laughter of course
i didnt even know 50 cent had a game, never mind 2...

cegorach

Jul 2, 2008
SageOfCalm said:
I don't get it. A british born australian can CALMLY make intelligent observations of another culture without pissing everybody off. But Americans, NOOOOOOOOO.

Maybe because my fellow Americans are so scared to say anything, that when they do finally say something it comes out garbled, nonsensical, and angry.
It's cos Yahtzee is pretty much the diametric opposite of fiddy cent in all respects.

And the fact most Americans lack an 'irony' gene.

DodeTehLegend

Feb 25, 2009
Lolololololololololol I managed not to rofl until the very last word "Not that they'd know anything about work, the lazy ni...". Just so awesome :D

Abako

Jun 30, 2008
Huh the end was incredibly funny but did anyone else think that he got cut off ubruptly, as though he had said Candle Ja

FarleShadow

Oct 31, 2008
Abako said:
Huh the end was incredibly funny but did anyone else think that he got cut off ubruptly, as though he had said Candle Ja
Don't start in with that Candle Jack bullshi

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Sterling piece of work, if slightly lacking in game review stuff, but then I imagine the game was so hollow and lacking it would have been hard to do more than a minute or so about it, especially with his pace of delivery.

Note I'm absolutely NOT saying he's copied anyone, he did his own thing in his own style and it was hilarious, but it did remind me of Louis CK and gay people and how you just can't say anything nowadays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMUvrOZCk7s&feature=related

I think there's a lotta truth to the feeling 'just because you're x minority, and I'm criticising you, doesn't mean it is because you're x minority that I'm saying it'.

Ctrl-Alt-Elite

Jan 22, 2009
Haha gr8 (if not one of ur most politicaly incorrect) video cnt w8 for ur next installment of juicy lols.

Im acually pretty suprised that ur jokes didnt get the "Anti-Rascism" brigade down on u like it would for anyone else.

Bravo my chum you have beaten "Teh systemz"

Dele

Oct 25, 2008
One of the best reviews Yahtzee has made so far and it's about a crappy shooter. I was expecting a disaster and got a bag of gold \o/

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
I haven't laughed that hard from a ZP video in such a long time as that ending got me. I think that was my favorite ZP line so far from all the videos, the whole video goes against it and as if he couldn't hold it back any longer at the end he just lets it out.