Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Watch Video

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I too am much more a fan of Ezio than I was of Altaiir (THERE I SAID IT) so more Ezio with some decent multiplayer puts this in the "gonna buy eventually" column.

If AC:B indeed includes enough of the good as mitigation for the crap hanging around from it's predecessor, it should still be a good time.

Vorosh

Dec 7, 2009
I don't think I could have imagined Yahtzee liking a multi-player aspect of a game. Although it makes sense that combining stealth (done well) and not having to rely on other people would be the first.
It seems disappointing that it takes place in one city, but at least that solves the Assassin's Creed 1 problem of how dull it was to get around.

Mukil

Mar 23, 2010
ah I personally liked the whole calling down your lil minions to do your killing. I used to run into soldier heavy areas and sent down all my minions to fight while I just stood on a ledge and watched them duke it out. Sending the occasional arrow into a soldier that is whaling on one of my protoge's

Cyanide Christ

Feb 3, 2010
HankMan said:
AssassinJoe said:
I always did see a similarity between Yahtzee and Assassin's Creed's Shawn.
I though he WAS Assassin's Creed's Shawn
It would seems that Ubisoft's been paying attention to this particular reviewer and in order to please him put him in the game...

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Im not a fan of AC.
If it was about the assassin himself actually set in the time its set in rather than the future and that memory bull (*GASP), I might be inclined to like the serise abit more.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Hmm... I would be looking forward to this when comes out on PC if my new laptop wasn't using an Intel graphics chip. Fuck.

Oh well...
from what I remember of the Assassin's Creed 2, every time the angry-snarky British guy opened his mouth, I kept thinking "Yahtzee Parody Alert! Yahtzee Parody Alert!"

wtfsteam

Sep 30, 2010
Erecting a Sentry said:
Was eh pretty cool review that killed monsters and aliens and didn't afraid of anything
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-cool-guy
There is an extensive list of examples, compare them to your attempt to see where you went wrong.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Hmmm...Doesn't sound to bad.

And to play as...Umm, What is the guys name now again...Oh! Desmond doesn't sound to bad but i dont thnik hidden blades are that usefull in the future.

Madskull

Dec 1, 2010
I really expected Fable III by now... but I guess you had your share of Fable by now.
Still, a nice review of the newest Assassin's Creed. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Yahtzee likes the snarky british member of the merry band of killers? Who woulda thought?

Anyways, was disappointed a little by AC:B, but overall I thought it was a good game. Just hope they change it up for AC3, specially since what happened at the end of Brotherhood.

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
He likes it Mikey! He likes it!

AssassinJoe said:
I always did see a similarity between Yahtzee and Assassin's Creed's Shawn.
All he needs is the hat (and maybe to swear just a little more.)

Ashoten

Aug 29, 2010
Ok I loved the part at the end in the closing title "Historians now believe he was gay". I can't think of many historical figures that some historian hasn't claimed was gay like they got some gay quote to fill or something.

cabalistics

May 4, 2009
Calling my Assassins was a good way to get those guys that can see you that might fuck up a mission