Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed: Revelations

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
FYI "Ezio Auditore" sounds as improbable in italian as "Ford Prefect" in english. Let alone a proper name from a man of those ages.

oblivion328

Jun 12, 2010
Otaku World Order said:
ShenCS said:
I'd only get this game for the story and frankly I'm happy to just wait for the price to come down. The "one a year" thing is annoying Ubisoft, don't try it. I still like the idea most of us had when the 2nd game came out. Y'know, that he would be jumping about time to uncover various interlinking conspiracies. I mean hell, the extra faffing wouldn't really be complained about if I could dance atop the half-constructed pyramids of ancient Egypt. They're wasting ideas and plot they could use to pad out other, more interesting settings. Sure people would still complain about them but certainly a lot less.
I just wish the story would move on already. Then again, Ubisoft has suggested AC III will be set in 2012, which kills my hopes for AC in ancient China or Japan.
Don't they all technically take place in 2012?

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
I would love to insult the lack of work that went into reviewing this, or fully agree with reviewing a dodgy game, but I can't since I'm stuck on an advertisement for Muppets that won't let me do anything except play random Muppets videos.

Niiiice.

EDIT:

I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT IN I GOT yea whatever. Too much cynicism, not enough game hating. We all know they suck and they want money, something new. :p Now onto my next Muppets video.